Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-920 Topic 7 Question 46 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-920 exam
Question #: 46
Topic #: 7
[All MB-920 Questions]

A company uses Dynamics 365 Human Resources. The company establishes a new department and hires employees to staff the department The company wants to manage annual employee reviews.

What are two capabilities of Dynamics 365 Human Resources performance management?

Each correct answer presents a part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kimberely
2 months ago
Haha, I bet the correct answers are B) Goals and D) Performance journals. That's the 'dynamic duo' of performance management, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Kate
2 months ago
This is easy - B) Goals and D) Performance journals. Gotta love those performance management tools, makes my job so much easier!
upvoted 0 times
Yvonne
2 months ago
I love how efficient it is to use performance management tools like goals and performance journals in Dynamics 365 Human Resources.
upvoted 0 times
Lorean
2 months ago
Yes, Dynamics 365 Human Resources makes it so much easier to manage annual reviews with those capabilities.
upvoted 0 times
Chantell
2 months ago
It's great to have all that information in one system for easy access during reviews.
upvoted 0 times
Reita
2 months ago
Yes, those capabilities in Dynamics 365 Human Resources make the process more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Clemencia
2 months ago
I agree, setting goals and keeping track of performance journals really helps with employee reviews.
upvoted 0 times
Erick
2 months ago
I agree, setting goals and tracking performance journals really helps with employee reviews.
upvoted 0 times
Jerry
3 months ago
B) Goals and D) Performance journals are the way to go. You need to set clear objectives and have a detailed record of how employees are doing.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
2 months ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Melvin
2 months ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Shaquana
3 months ago
I'd go with B) Goals and C) Competencies. Aligning employee goals with company competencies is key to a successful performance management process.
upvoted 0 times
Elvis
3 months ago
Definitely B) Goals and D) Performance journals. Managing employee goals and having a record of their performance is crucial for effective reviews.
upvoted 0 times
Nu
2 months ago
Performance journals are also important for tracking progress and providing feedback.
upvoted 0 times
Nohemi
2 months ago
I agree, setting goals helps employees know what is expected of them.
upvoted 0 times
Mariann
2 months ago
Performance journals are also important for tracking progress and providing feedback.
upvoted 0 times
Tamala
2 months ago
I agree, setting goals helps employees know what is expected of them.
upvoted 0 times
Therese
3 months ago
Having performance journals can provide a detailed history of an employee's achievements and areas for improvement.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
3 months ago
I agree, setting clear goals for employees helps drive performance.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel