Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-920 Topic 10 Question 57 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-920 exam
Question #: 57
Topic #: 10
[All MB-920 Questions]

A construction services firm plans to standardize financial and payroll functions including the capability of adding timesheets to track work and costs for community improvement projects. You need to recommend a solution for the company. What should you recommend?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Freida
4 hours ago
Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management? Really? That's overkill for a construction services firm. We need something more focused on HR and project management.
upvoted 0 times
Jesusita
7 days ago
I'm leaning towards the Power Platform. It's a more flexible solution that can be customized to our specific needs.
upvoted 0 times
Zack
13 days ago
Dynamics 36S Project Operations seems like the way to go. It should have the capabilities we need to manage the financial and payroll functions for the community improvement projects.
upvoted 0 times
Adolph
3 days ago
I agree, Dynamics 36S Project Operations would be a great solution for tracking work and costs for community improvement projects.
upvoted 0 times
Rashida
19 days ago
I'm not sure. Maybe Power Platform could also be a good option for standardizing financial and payroll functions.
upvoted 0 times
Clarence
26 days ago
I agree with Lindy. Dynamics 36S Project Operations would be a good fit for tracking work and costs for community improvement projects.
upvoted 0 times
Lindy
27 days ago
I think we should recommend Dynamics 36S Project Operations.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel