Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-920 Topic 10 Question 48 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-920 exam
Question #: 48
Topic #: 10
[All MB-920 Questions]

A company uses Dynamics 36S Commerce. The company is launching a new product line for select stores.

The company wants to ensure that stores participating in the launch receive the new products. Stores that are not participating in the launch must not be able to order the products.

You need to recommend a method to help the company launch the new product hne.

What should you recommend?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Melda
30 days ago
Okay, I'm going to have to go with C. Purchase agreements are just the way to go when you need that level of control. It's like putting the stores on a strict product diet, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Desmond
1 months ago
Where's the 'All of the above' option? That's usually the right answer on these exams. *laughs*
upvoted 0 times
Bronwyn
1 months ago
I dunno, I'm kind of feeling option B. Security roles just seem like the most efficient way to keep the new products out of the wrong hands, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Carmen
1 months ago
Hmm, this is a tough one. I'm leaning towards A, using product assortment to distribute the new products. That seems like the most straightforward approach.
upvoted 0 times
Jutta
10 days ago
Controlling product distribution using purchase agreement might be a good way to manage the launch for select stores.
upvoted 0 times
Roxane
18 days ago
I think defining products for distribution using security roles could also work to restrict access to the new products.
upvoted 0 times
Krissy
23 days ago
I agree, using product assortment would ensure that only select stores receive the new products.
upvoted 0 times
Deandrea
1 months ago
I'm going to have to go with D. A trade agreement would give the company the flexibility to decide which stores get the new products.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawnda
30 days ago
D) Control product distribution using trade agreement.
upvoted 0 times
Cletus
1 months ago
B) Define products for distribution using security roles.
upvoted 0 times
Marci
2 months ago
C seems like the best option. A purchase agreement would allow the company to tightly control which stores can order the new products.
upvoted 0 times
Aleshia
5 days ago
Definitely. Using a purchase agreement would provide the necessary control for the company during the product launch.
upvoted 0 times
Ty
6 days ago
I agree. It's important to have a method in place to ensure only select stores can order the new products.
upvoted 0 times
Reynalda
7 days ago
That's a good point. A purchase agreement would definitely help in controlling which stores can order the new products.
upvoted 0 times
Lajuana
8 days ago
C) Control product distribution using purchase agreement.
upvoted 0 times
Essie
2 months ago
I think controlling product distribution using trade agreement would provide better control over the launch.
upvoted 0 times
Felice
2 months ago
I think the answer is B. Defining products for distribution using security roles makes the most sense to me. That way, you can control which stores can access the new products.
upvoted 0 times
Lauran
22 days ago
I think defining products for distribution using security roles is the best option to control access to the new product line.
upvoted 0 times
Kaycee
1 months ago
I agree, using security roles would allow the company to restrict access to the new products.
upvoted 0 times
Fatima
2 months ago
But wouldn't defining products for distribution using security roles be more effective?
upvoted 0 times
Maryln
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe we should control product distribution using purchase agreement.
upvoted 0 times
Fatima
2 months ago
I think we should define products for distribution using product assortment.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel