Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-910 Topic 5 Question 52 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-910 exam
Question #: 52
Topic #: 5
[All MB-910 Questions]

A company implements Dynamics 365 Customer Service for their support desk.

Agents resolve issues based on their own personal experiences or they must try to recreate the problem. This is causing customer satisfaction issues as resolution time is longer than expected and not consistent.

You need to implement a solution to improve consistency of answers and ensure that agents can share their answers.

What should you implement?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gilberto
24 days ago
Service level agreements could also be important to set clear expectations for resolution time.
upvoted 0 times
Alberto
27 days ago
I believe Customer Service Insights could also be helpful in analyzing data and improving support desk performance.
upvoted 0 times
Staci
28 days ago
I agree with Marleen, a Knowledge base management system would help agents share answers and improve consistency.
upvoted 0 times
Marleen
1 months ago
I think we should implement a Knowledge base management system.
upvoted 0 times
Kenda
1 months ago
Customer Service Insights could provide valuable data, but Knowledge base management seems more practical for sharing answers.
upvoted 0 times
Chanel
1 months ago
Knowledge base management all the way! I'd be pulling my hair out if I had to 'recreate the problem' every time. What is this, the stone age?
upvoted 0 times
Emerson
20 days ago
Absolutely, it's essential for agents to have access to a centralized knowledge base to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
upvoted 0 times
Tatum
22 days ago
I agree, having a knowledge base where agents can share their answers would be a game changer for customer service.
upvoted 0 times
Katlyn
1 months ago
Knowledge base management is definitely the way to go. It would save so much time and make things more consistent.
upvoted 0 times
Rikki
2 months ago
Yeah, D) Knowledge base management is the clear choice here. Gotta love when technology can make support agents' lives easier.
upvoted 0 times
Eugene
7 days ago
D: Absolutely, it's a great way to improve customer satisfaction.
upvoted 0 times
Xochitl
11 days ago
C: Plus, it would ensure that all agents have access to the same information.
upvoted 0 times
Santos
1 months ago
B: Yeah, it would make the resolution process much faster and consistent.
upvoted 0 times
Audra
1 months ago
A: I agree, having a knowledge base would definitely help agents share their answers.
upvoted 0 times
Adela
2 months ago
D) Knowledge base management is definitely the way to go. Anything to avoid having agents 'recreate the wheel' each time. That sounds like a nightmare!
upvoted 0 times
Malcolm
1 months ago
I agree, having a centralized knowledge base where agents can easily access and share information will definitely improve consistency and reduce resolution time.
upvoted 0 times
Odette
1 months ago
Knowledge base management is definitely the way to go. Anything to avoid having agents 'recreate the wheel' each time. That sounds like a nightmare!
upvoted 0 times
Brunilda
2 months ago
I believe Customer Service Insights could also be helpful in this situation.
upvoted 0 times
Salena
2 months ago
I agree, D) Knowledge base management is the way to go. Centralizing the knowledge will make it easier for agents to provide consistent and accurate resolutions.
upvoted 0 times
Flo
2 months ago
I agree with Kenda, a Knowledge base management system would help agents share their answers and improve consistency.
upvoted 0 times
Tiffiny
2 months ago
D) Knowledge base management seems like the best solution to me. Agents can easily access and share their knowledge and solutions to improve consistency.
upvoted 0 times
Madalyn
1 months ago
B) Customer Service Insights can provide valuable data and analytics to help identify areas for improvement in the support desk.
upvoted 0 times
Audry
1 months ago
A) Service level agreements could also help in setting clear expectations for resolution times and improving consistency.
upvoted 0 times
Mignon
2 months ago
D) Knowledge base management seems like the best solution to me. Agents can easily access and share their knowledge and solutions to improve consistency.
upvoted 0 times
Kenda
2 months ago
I think we should implement a Knowledge base management system.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel