Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-910 Topic 5 Question 34 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-910 exam
Question #: 34
Topic #: 5
[All MB-910 Questions]

Sales representatives need a view of all of their customers and the statistics that relate to these customers.

You need to identify how to create visuals for sales representatives to analyze and compare the data for multiple accounts.

What are three possible ways to achieve this goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mabelle
5 months ago
I'm leaning towards B, C, and D as the correct answers. Embedding Power BI reports, creating charts, and using the report wizard all seem like the most comprehensive and effective solutions for this scenario. Although, I do wonder if the exam is trying to trip us up with the custom forms option.
upvoted 0 times
Denny
5 months ago
Yeah, the custom forms option is throwing me off too. But I'm pretty confident that the other three options are correct answers. Importing Excel data could also be a good solution, depending on the specific requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Lenita
5 months ago
I agree, the custom forms option is a bit unclear. But I think the other options are pretty straightforward. Embedding Power BI reports in a system dashboard, creating charts, and using the report wizard all seem like solid ways to achieve the goal.
upvoted 0 times
Edison
5 months ago
This question is testing our knowledge on how to create visuals for sales representatives to analyze and compare data for multiple accounts. The options provided seem to cover a range of possible solutions, but I'm a bit unsure about the purpose of the 'custom forms' option.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel