Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-910 Topic 10 Question 39 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-910 exam
Question #: 39
Topic #: 10
[All MB-910 Questions]

Sales representatives need a view of all of their customers and the statistics that relate to these customers.

You need to identify how to create visuals for sales representatives to analyze and compare the data for multiple accounts.

What are three possible ways to achieve this goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lashawna
3 months ago
I also believe creating charts can be a useful way to present data for multiple accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Reena
3 months ago
I agree, having visuals from Power BI will definitely help sales representatives analyze and compare the data more effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Billy
3 months ago
I think we can achieve this goal by embedding Power BI reports in a system dashboard.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
3 months ago
I also believe creating charts can be a useful way to present data for multiple accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Kirk
4 months ago
I agree, having visuals from Power BI will definitely help sales representatives analyze and compare the data more effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Lawana
4 months ago
I think we can achieve this goal by embedding Power BI reports in a system dashboard.
upvoted 0 times
Dusti
5 months ago
Hmm, good point. Data integrity is crucial, especially when you're dealing with customer information. I think the report wizard in option D could be a good compromise - it provides a structured way to generate reports, but still gives the sales reps some flexibility in how the data is presented.
upvoted 0 times
Kristofer
5 months ago
Yeah, those are solid choices. I'm also considering option E, importing Excel data, as that could be a quick and easy way to get the data into a format the sales reps are already comfortable with. Although, I'm a little worried about the potential for data integrity issues with that approach.
upvoted 0 times
Nickole
5 months ago
I agree, this is a really important skill for any data analyst or business intelligence professional. I'm leaning towards options B and C as the best solutions, since embedding Power BI reports and creating custom charts would give the sales reps the most flexibility and insights.
upvoted 0 times
Shizue
5 months ago
This is a great question! It really tests our understanding of how to create effective data visualizations for sales representatives. I think the key is to provide them with a comprehensive view of their customer data, while making it easy to analyze and compare across multiple accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Allene
4 months ago
E) Import Excel data.
upvoted 0 times
Jacklyn
4 months ago
B) Embed Power BI reports in a system dashboard.
upvoted 0 times
Ezekiel
4 months ago
A) Create custom forms.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel