Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-910 Topic 1 Question 50 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-910 exam
Question #: 50
Topic #: 1
[All MB-910 Questions]

An online retail company uses Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys.

Customers abandon cans with items after shopping on the company s website. The marketing manager must send an email to these customers to ask if they want to complete the purchase.

You need to select a feature to send the mail.

Which feature should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Leonida
23 days ago
Hmm, this is a tough one. I bet the marketing manager is wishing they had a crystal ball to see the future and know the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Norah
23 hours ago
C) Email campaign
upvoted 0 times
Fannie
3 days ago
B) Customer interactions timeline
upvoted 0 times
Laquanda
10 days ago
A) Power Automate desktop flow
upvoted 0 times
Emerson
24 days ago
Ah, the old 'which feature should I use' question. I'm just gonna go with A) Power Automate desktop flow and automate the whole thing, like a boss!
upvoted 0 times
Tricia
3 days ago
I agree, automating the process would save a lot of time.
upvoted 0 times
Bernardo
5 days ago
I think A) Power Automate desktop flow is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Shannon
29 days ago
I prefer Segment-based journey as it allows for more targeted communication with customers.
upvoted 0 times
Queenie
1 months ago
I'm going to have to go with B) Customer interactions timeline. Seems like a good way to track and analyze the customer's behavior before sending that email.
upvoted 0 times
Regenia
1 months ago
I think Trigger-based journey could also work well in this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Omer
1 months ago
Hold on, I think D) Segment-based journey is the way to go. That way you can target the specific group of customers who abandoned their carts.
upvoted 0 times
Jacinta
4 days ago
Let's go with D) Segment-based journey to target those customers who abandoned their carts.
upvoted 0 times
Margarita
5 days ago
I think E) Trigger-based journey could also work well in this situation, as it can automatically send the email when a customer abandons their cart.
upvoted 0 times
Omer
16 days ago
I agree, D) Segment-based journey would allow us to target those specific customers effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
1 months ago
I agree with Flo, Email campaign would be the best feature for this.
upvoted 0 times
Bo
1 months ago
I'm leaning towards E) Trigger-based journey. Seems like the best way to automate the process and send the email when a customer abandons their cart.
upvoted 0 times
Veronika
1 months ago
The answer is clearly C) Email campaign. That's the feature designed for this exact scenario, right?
upvoted 0 times
Terrilyn
16 days ago
I agree, using the Email campaign feature will help the marketing manager reach out to those customers effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Carmen
30 days ago
Yes, you are correct. The Email campaign feature is the best option for sending emails to customers who abandoned their carts.
upvoted 0 times
Flo
1 months ago
I think we should use Email campaign to send the mail.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel