Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-820 Topic 2 Question 16 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-820 exam
Question #: 16
Topic #: 2
[All MB-820 Questions]

You need to determine If you have unwanted incoming web service calls in your tenant during the last seven days.

Which two KQL queries should you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

The task is to identify unwanted incoming web service calls during the last seven days. To do this, we need to look at KQL (Kusto Query Language) queries that would filter out web service calls based on the timestamp (to ensure the calls are within the last seven days) and by certain characteristics that would indicate they are unwanted, such as the wrong type of protocol (SOAP in this case, as Contoso Ltd. plans to dismiss using it).

Looking at the options:

Option A: This query selects all traces where the timestamp is within the last 7 days and where the custom dimension has a value of 'RT0008', and where the category is either 'ODataV4', 'ODataV3', or 'Api'. This query would show all API calls except SOAP, so it does not directly answer the question about unwanted calls.

Option B: This query filters for traces with a timestamp within the last 7 days, where 'RT0008' is present, and specifically looks for the category 'SOAP'. This query is correct because it directly targets SOAP calls, which are the unwanted calls according to Contoso Ltd.'s plans.

Option C: Similar to option B, this query filters for traces within the last 7 days and looks for 'RT0008' but uses the equality operator for the category 'SOAP'. This would also correctly return the unwanted SOAP calls.

Option D: This query also filters for traces within the last 7 days, but it excludes the 'ODataV4' category, which doesn't necessarily target the unwanted SOAP calls.

Option E: This query selects traces where the timestamp is within the last 7 days and the custom dimension has 'RT0008'. However, it filters out categories 'ODataV4' and 'Api', which does not directly help in identifying the unwanted SOAP calls.

Therefore, the queries that should be used to determine if there are unwanted incoming web service calls (SOAP calls) in the tenant during the last seven days are Options B and C. These queries are specific to identifying SOAP protocol usage, which is what Contoso Ltd. considers unwanted.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Eleonora
20 days ago
Alright, let's do this! I'm feeling good about Option B and Option D. Time to show off my KQL skills.
upvoted 0 times
Alyssa
30 days ago
Ha, this exam question is like a choose-your-own-adventure book! I'm going to go with Option B and Option D and hope for the best.
upvoted 0 times
Celestina
13 days ago
Let's go with those two and see how it goes.
upvoted 0 times
Samuel
16 days ago
I agree, I also think Option D looks promising.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
20 days ago
I think Option B is a good choice.
upvoted 0 times
Belen
1 months ago
I think I agree with Sylvia, Option A and Option C seem like the best choices based on the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Shelba
1 months ago
This is a tricky one. I'm leaning towards Option B and Option D, but I'm open to other suggestions if anyone has a better idea.
upvoted 0 times
Shaniqua
6 days ago
User 3
upvoted 0 times
German
13 days ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Staci
27 days ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Sylvia
1 months ago
But Option A and Option C cover all the necessary criteria for determining unwanted incoming web service calls.
upvoted 0 times
Deandrea
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe Option B and Option D would be more effective.
upvoted 0 times
Precious
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. I think Option A and Option C might work too, but I'm not 100% sure.
upvoted 0 times
Vivan
1 months ago
Option B and Option D seem like the correct choices to me. I'm pretty confident about those.
upvoted 0 times
Rebbecca
12 days ago
Yes, Option D seems like it would be helpful in identifying unwanted incoming web service calls.
upvoted 0 times
Ivan
14 days ago
I also believe Option D is a good choice.
upvoted 0 times
Lavelle
17 days ago
I think you're right, Option B and Option D look like the most suitable ones.
upvoted 0 times
William
18 days ago
I agree with you, Option B and Option D are the best choices for this.
upvoted 0 times
Oretha
22 days ago
I agree, Option B looks like the correct query to use.
upvoted 0 times
Cherelle
25 days ago
I think Option B is the right choice.
upvoted 0 times
Sylvia
2 months ago
I think we should use Option A and Option C for the KQL queries.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel