Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-820 Topic 2 Question 12 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-820 exam
Question #: 12
Topic #: 2
[All MB-820 Questions]

You create a page with the PageType property set to RoleCenter.

You navigate through the different sections of the page.

You need to add functionalities to the page.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

When creating a page with the PageType property set to RoleCenter in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, it's essential to organize the functionalities and actions in a manner that enhances user experience and efficiency. The best practice is to define actions in the area (reporting) before actions in the area (creation) (A). This organization allows users to access reporting and analytical features quickly, which are commonly used in Role Centers for overview and insight purposes, before moving on to creation or transactional tasks. This logical flow aligns with typical user workflows, where analysis and review precede the creation of new records or transactions. The other options, such as defining the navigation menu in the area(processing) (B), defining the navigation bar in the area (embedding) (C), or adding a source table on the Role Center page (D), do not directly address the need to add functionalities to the Role Center page in a user-friendly manner.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Leeann
2 months ago
Defining actions in the area (reporting) before actions in the area (creation)? That's like putting the cart before the horse! I'm sticking with B.
upvoted 0 times
Lillian
2 months ago
Definitely, it helps users navigate through the page more efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Lonny
2 months ago
I agree, it's important to have the navigation set up properly for easy access to functionalities.
upvoted 0 times
Lisandra
2 months ago
I think defining the navigation menu in the area (processing) makes more sense.
upvoted 0 times
Ryann
3 months ago
Haha, this question is like a treasure hunt! I bet the answer is hidden somewhere in the area (reporting). Let's go with A and see what happens.
upvoted 0 times
Delmy
1 months ago
User2: Yeah, let's try that and see if it works!
upvoted 0 times
Tamar
1 months ago
User1: I think we should define actions in the area (reporting) before actions in the area (creation).
upvoted 0 times
Wendell
2 months ago
User2: Yeah, let's try that and see if it works!
upvoted 0 times
Olive
2 months ago
User1: I think we should define actions in the area (reporting) before actions in the area (creation).
upvoted 0 times
Dolores
2 months ago
User3: I agree, let's give it a try and see if it works.
upvoted 0 times
Lettie
2 months ago
User2: Good idea, that might be the key to adding functionalities to the page.
upvoted 0 times
Krystal
3 months ago
User1: Let's define actions in the area (reporting) before actions in the area (creation).
upvoted 0 times
Jamal
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about the answer. But adding a source table on the Role Center page sounds like a good idea. Let me go with D just to be different.
upvoted 0 times
Pearly
3 months ago
Wait, why would we define the navigation bar in the area (embedding)? That doesn't make much sense to me. I'm going with B.
upvoted 0 times
Loreta
3 months ago
I agree, defining the navigation menu makes more sense for adding functionalities.
upvoted 0 times
Mari
3 months ago
B) Define the navigation menu in the area(processing).
upvoted 0 times
Shizue
3 months ago
I think the answer is B. Defining the navigation menu in the area(processing) seems like the logical choice to add functionalities to the RoleCenter page.
upvoted 0 times
Laila
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Veta
2 months ago
D) Add a source table on the Role Center page.
upvoted 0 times
Mariann
3 months ago
C) Define the navigation bar in the area (embedding).
upvoted 0 times
Sabine
3 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Raylene
3 months ago
A) Define actions in the area (reporting) before actions in the area (creation).
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel