Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-800 Topic 3 Question 62 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-800 exam
Question #: 62
Topic #: 3
[All MB-800 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You need to transfer opening balances data into the system.

Solution: Perform data migration by using the Data migration assisted setup wizard.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jade
3 months ago
I see your point. Maybe the wizard is the best option after all.
upvoted 0 times
Shayne
3 months ago
I think the goal will be met if we use the Data migration assisted setup wizard. It's designed for this specific task.
upvoted 0 times
Charlene
3 months ago
But using the wizard can save time and reduce errors.
upvoted 0 times
Jade
3 months ago
I'm not so sure. Wouldn't it be better to manually input the data to ensure accuracy?
upvoted 0 times
Jina
3 months ago
Yes, I agree. It seems like the most efficient way to do it.
upvoted 0 times
Charlene
4 months ago
I think the solution to transfer opening balances data is to use the Data migration assisted setup wizard.
upvoted 0 times
Youlanda
5 months ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards 'Yes' on this one. Using the wizard seems like a straightforward way to handle the data migration. Although, I suppose there could be other methods depending on the system requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Felice
5 months ago
Yeah, I agree. The question says there might be more than one correct solution, so I wouldn't rule out other options. We should consider the specifics of the scenario carefully.
upvoted 0 times
Rebbecca
5 months ago
Well, the solution mentions using the Data migration assisted setup wizard, so that seems like a reasonable approach for transferring opening balances data. But I'm not entirely convinced it's the only correct solution.
upvoted 0 times
Janessa
4 months ago
I think there might be other ways to achieve the goal besides using the wizard.
upvoted 0 times
Lilli
4 months ago
I'm not sure if that solution covers all the necessary steps.
upvoted 0 times
Alona
4 months ago
No
upvoted 0 times
Tu
4 months ago
Definitely, that's the most straightforward way to transfer the data.
upvoted 0 times
Gianna
4 months ago
I agree, using the Data migration assisted setup wizard should work.
upvoted 0 times
Corinne
4 months ago
I think the solution is sufficient.
upvoted 0 times
Leslie
4 months ago
Yes
upvoted 0 times
Crista
5 months ago
I'm not sure about this question. The wording seems a bit vague to me. What do you all think?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel