Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-800 Topic 2 Question 69 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-800 exam
Question #: 69
Topic #: 2
[All MB-800 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You need to transfer opening balances data into the system.

Solution: Perform data migration by using the Data migration assisted setup wizard.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Altha
2 months ago
Haha, the 'Data migration assisted setup wizard' - it's like they're trying to make this sound more complicated than it needs to be. As long as it gets the job done, I'm all for it!
upvoted 0 times
Aretha
2 months ago
Absolutely, the wizard is the way to go. Reminds me of that old saying, 'Work smarter, not harder.' This is the smart option for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Dorothy
1 months ago
Absolutely, the wizard is the way to go. Reminds me of that old saying, 'Work smarter, not harder.' This is the smart option for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Gussie
2 months ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Kiera
2 months ago
I agree, the wizard tool is a convenient way to handle this data migration task. Saves us a lot of manual work.
upvoted 0 times
Beth
2 months ago
Yes, the Data migration assisted setup wizard seems like a straightforward solution to transfer the opening balances. It should get the job done efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Nell
1 months ago
User 3: A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Domonique
1 months ago
User 2: B) No
upvoted 0 times
Mattie
2 months ago
User 1: A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Lonna
2 months ago
User 3: Definitely, that's the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Avery
2 months ago
User 2: Agreed, it should work smoothly.
upvoted 0 times
Luis
2 months ago
User 1: Yes
upvoted 0 times
Caprice
2 months ago
I agree with Mitsue, using the Data migration assisted setup wizard sounds like the right approach.
upvoted 0 times
Mitsue
2 months ago
I think the solution meets the goal.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel