Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-800 Topic 1 Question 80 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-800 exam
Question #: 80
Topic #: 1
[All MB-800 Questions]

A company uses Dynamics 365 Business Central.

A customer wants to sell items that are not normally counted in the company's warehouse.

You need to configure the system to meet this requirement.

What should you set up?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mitsue
1 days ago
Option B, the Item charge, seems the most appropriate. I mean, who doesn't love a good charge? It's like a hidden fee, but for items!
upvoted 0 times
Kimberely
3 days ago
I'd say the Non-Inventory Item type is the way to go. It's like having a secret stash of items that the warehouse doesn't even know about!
upvoted 0 times
Glory
6 days ago
Resource? Really? I don't think that's going to solve the problem. Unless the customer wants to sell their employees, that's not the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Tennie
11 days ago
Definitely go with the Non-Inventory Item type. Seems like the most logical choice to handle items not tracked in the warehouse.
upvoted 0 times
Shanice
11 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think the Item charge might be the right way to go. Doesn't that allow you to add extra costs to an item?
upvoted 0 times
Paul
13 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think Inventory Item type could also work if we want to track those items in the system.
upvoted 0 times
Moon
17 days ago
I agree with Christa, Non-Inventory Item type makes sense for items not normally counted in the warehouse.
upvoted 0 times
Christa
27 days ago
I think we should set up a Non-Inventory Item type.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel