Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-800 Topic 1 Question 60 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-800 exam
Question #: 60
Topic #: 1
[All MB-800 Questions]

A company uses Dynamics 365 Business Central. You manage customer master data for the company.

You need to create new customers.

What are three possible ways to achieve the goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Stevie
5 months ago
Hah, I wonder if option A is a trick question. Selecting 'Related Information' on the Contacts page doesn't sound like it would directly create a new customer. But hey, you never know with these certification exams!
upvoted 0 times
Shannan
5 months ago
I'm not sure about option C. Creating an instance from a configuration template header doesn't seem like a typical way to create a new customer. I'd stick with the more straightforward options.
upvoted 0 times
Louis
5 months ago
I agree with Candra. Options B, D, and E seem like the most complete solutions. B and D allow you to directly create a new customer, while E lets you apply a template to the customer card, which could be useful.
upvoted 0 times
Candra
5 months ago
Hmm, this seems like a pretty straightforward question about creating customers in Dynamics 365 Business Central. There are a few options here, but I think the most logical ones are options B, D, and E.
upvoted 0 times
Walker
4 months ago
Definitely, those options make the most sense for creating new customers in Dynamics 365 Business Central.
upvoted 0 times
Chauncey
4 months ago
I would go with creating customers using options B, D, and E as well.
upvoted 0 times
Major
4 months ago
I agree, those options seem like the most logical choices.
upvoted 0 times
Polly
4 months ago
I think the correct answers are B, D, and E.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel