Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-700 Topic 4 Question 92 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-700 exam
Question #: 92
Topic #: 4
[All MB-700 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear on the review screen.

A company uses Dynamics 365 Finance.

Service updates have become costly over time, taking resources away from their daily jobs to test against updates which include both functional testing and performance tuning. The company has a medium risk tolerance.

You need to define a testing strategy.

Solution: Implement automated regression testing processes.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Merissa
8 days ago
I'm not sure, manual testing might still be needed for certain scenarios.
upvoted 0 times
Brittney
11 days ago
I'm just glad they didn't suggest hiring a team of trained monkeys to test the updates. That would be a whole different kind of 'medium risk tolerance'.
upvoted 0 times
Lucy
11 days ago
I agree with Carylon, automated regression testing can save time and resources.
upvoted 0 times
Carylon
12 days ago
I think the solution meets the goal.
upvoted 0 times
Adelle
13 days ago
As someone who's dealt with the pain of manual testing, I can say that this solution is a godsend. Automation is the way to go, no doubt about it.
upvoted 0 times
Polly
19 days ago
Absolutely! Automation is key when it comes to reducing the headache of service updates. This solution is the perfect fit.
upvoted 0 times
Naomi
25 days ago
Yep, I agree. Implementing automated regression testing is a smart move for a company with medium risk tolerance. It's a win-win.
upvoted 0 times
Kris
3 days ago
User 1: A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Lashaunda
28 days ago
Automated regression testing is definitely the way to go here. It'll save a ton of time and resources in the long run.
upvoted 0 times
Tawna
9 days ago
User 2: Automated regression testing is definitely the way to go here. It'll save a ton of time and resources in the long run.
upvoted 0 times
Daniela
11 days ago
User 1: A) Yes
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel