Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-700 Topic 4 Question 85 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-700 exam
Question #: 85
Topic #: 4
[All MB-700 Questions]

A utility company has the financial users. Two of the users need access to supply chain functionality.

You need to provide a licensing strategy for the utility company.

Which two licensing options should you recommend? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Simona
1 months ago
C and D, no doubt! Attach licenses for Supply Chain and base licenses to match. Might as well get the party started with that setup. *chuckles*
upvoted 0 times
Ciara
17 days ago
Definitely, attaching the licenses for Supply Chain makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Erin
18 days ago
I agree, C and D are the way to go. It's a solid strategy.
upvoted 0 times
Ronnie
1 months ago
I think we should go with both options - purchasing two Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management attach licenses and 18 Dynamics 365 Finance base licenses to cover all bases.
upvoted 0 times
Joni
1 months ago
B and D, my friend. Attach licenses for Finance and base licenses for Supply Chain. Gotta keep that supply chain running, you know? *winks*
upvoted 0 times
Angella
22 days ago
Absolutely, gotta make sure the supply chain is running smoothly. Good choices!
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
24 days ago
B and D are the correct options. Attach licenses for Finance and base licenses for Supply Chain.
upvoted 0 times
Eliz
1 months ago
I believe purchasing 18 Dynamics 365 Finance base licenses would also be a good option to cover the financial users.
upvoted 0 times
Alaine
2 months ago
E, all the way! 20 Finance base licenses? That's the ultimate solution. Covers all the financial users and leaves no stone unturned.
upvoted 0 times
Wilda
12 days ago
Let's go with E and D then, to ensure we have all the necessary licenses for both financial users and supply chain functionality.
upvoted 0 times
Royal
14 days ago
I agree, having both the Finance base licenses and the Supply Chain Management base licenses would provide comprehensive coverage for the utility company.
upvoted 0 times
Jutta
16 days ago
I think we should also consider purchasing two Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management base licenses to cover the supply chain functionality.
upvoted 0 times
Isadora
30 days ago
E, all the way! 20 Finance base licenses? That's the ultimate solution. Covers all the financial users and leaves no stone unturned.
upvoted 0 times
Laurene
2 months ago
I agree with Launa. It makes sense to provide access to the supply chain functionality specifically for those users.
upvoted 0 times
Jose
2 months ago
C and D, of course! That's the way to go. Two attach licenses for supply chain functionality, and two base licenses to cover those needs. Simple and straightforward.
upvoted 0 times
Deandrea
1 months ago
Agreed, that seems like the most efficient and cost-effective solution for the utility company.
upvoted 0 times
Lynelle
1 months ago
C and D are the best options. Two attach licenses for supply chain functionality and two base licenses to cover all needs.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawna
1 months ago
Agreed! It's a simple and straightforward solution for the utility company.
upvoted 0 times
Estrella
2 months ago
C and D are the best options. Two attach licenses for supply chain functionality and two base licenses to cover all needs.
upvoted 0 times
Launa
2 months ago
I think we should recommend purchasing two Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management attach licenses.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel