Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-700 Topic 3 Question 87 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-700 exam
Question #: 87
Topic #: 3
[All MB-700 Questions]

A utility company has the financial users. Two of the users need access to supply chain functionality.

You need to provide a licensing strategy for the utility company.

Which two licensing options should you recommend? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lore
21 days ago
I believe purchasing 18 Dynamics 365 Finance base licenses would be a waste of resources in this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Francine
22 days ago
I agree with Tran. It makes sense to provide access to the specific functionality needed.
upvoted 0 times
Linn
29 days ago
B and C all the way! Attach licenses are the way to go, my friend. That way we're not overpaying for a bunch of stuff we don't need. And who knows, maybe we can even use those extra licenses to bribe the IT guy. Just kidding, of course. Or am I?
upvoted 0 times
Elvis
30 days ago
This is a tough one. I'm going to go with D and E just to be on the safe side. Better to have a few extra licenses than to run out, am I right? Although, I do like the idea of only paying for what we need... Hmm, maybe I should rethink this.
upvoted 0 times
Susy
3 days ago
That's true, it could save us money in the long run. Let's reconsider our choices.
upvoted 0 times
Vanna
6 days ago
But what about only paying for what we need? Maybe B and C would be a better option.
upvoted 0 times
Rodrigo
12 days ago
I think D and E are good choices. It's always better to have extra licenses.
upvoted 0 times
Tran
1 months ago
I think we should recommend purchasing two Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management attach licenses.
upvoted 0 times
Cherri
1 months ago
B and C for sure. Why buy the base licenses when we can just get the attach licenses and save some money? Plus, then we only pay for what we actually need. Smart move in my book.
upvoted 0 times
Kassandra
9 days ago
I agree, buying the attach licenses for supply chain functionality makes more sense financially.
upvoted 0 times
Nilsa
1 months ago
Definitely, it's a cost-effective solution for the utility company.
upvoted 0 times
Shannon
1 months ago
I agree, buying the attach licenses for supply chain functionality makes more sense financially.
upvoted 0 times
Veta
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Maybe we should just buy the base licenses, that way we don't have to worry about attach licenses. Although, I do like the idea of only paying for what we need. Decisions, decisions!
upvoted 0 times
Vi
2 months ago
I think B and C would be the best options. Finance attach licenses for the financial users and Supply Chain Management attach licenses for the supply chain functionality users.
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
3 days ago
Exactly, that way both the financial users and supply chain functionality users will have the access they need.
upvoted 0 times
Starr
4 days ago
So, we should recommend purchasing 18 Dynamics 365 Finance attach licenses and two Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management attach licenses.
upvoted 0 times
Malcolm
8 days ago
That makes sense, Finance attach licenses for the financial users and Supply Chain Management attach licenses for the supply chain functionality users.
upvoted 0 times
Sophia
1 months ago
I agree, B and C would be the best options for the utility company.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel