Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-500 Topic 6 Question 92 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-500 exam
Question #: 92
Topic #: 6
[All MB-500 Questions]

A company uses Dynamics 365 for its supply chain operations.

A client wants to ensure current processes do not break when the client receives Microsoft updates for Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps.

The company has no development capabilities.

You need to build the scenarios to automate the process by using the Regression suite automation tool (RSAT).

Which file type should you include to run the scenarios?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Arlene
1 days ago
C) Test automation/parameter - bingo! That's the file type you need to keep those pesky Microsoft updates from breaking your precious processes.
upvoted 0 times
Frankie
5 days ago
B) Security customization - ah, the old security dance. That'll definitely help with the regression testing, right? *winks*
upvoted 0 times
Maxima
11 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think SysTest framework could also be a valid option for automating processes.
upvoted 0 times
Phung
15 days ago
A) Business events schema - wait, what? That's like trying to use a screwdriver to hammer a nail. Completely off the mark, my friend.
upvoted 0 times
Zona
17 days ago
I agree with Cherrie, Test automation/parameter makes sense for running scenarios.
upvoted 0 times
Cherrie
19 days ago
I think the file type should be Test automation/parameter.
upvoted 0 times
Fatima
24 days ago
D) SysTest frame work - now that's the way to go! Dynamics 365 is all about that fancy framework, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Lauran
4 days ago
User 4: Definitely, it's a smart choice for automation and efficiency.
upvoted 0 times
Troy
8 days ago
User 3: I agree, it's essential for ensuring smooth operations with Microsoft updates.
upvoted 0 times
Tom
11 days ago
User 2: Tom is right, Dynamics 365 really benefits from using the SysTest framework.
upvoted 0 times
Page
13 days ago
User 1: D) SysTest frame work - now that's the way to go!
upvoted 0 times
Davida
28 days ago
C) Test automation/parameter - that's the obvious choice here. I mean, how else are you going to automate the regression testing without the right file type?
upvoted 0 times
Junita
20 days ago
D) SysTest frame work could also be useful for running the scenarios efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Clare
23 days ago
C) Test automation/parameter is definitely the way to go. It's essential for automating the process.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel