Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-500 Topic 6 Question 75 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-500 exam
Question #: 75
Topic #: 6
[All MB-500 Questions]

A company is implementing Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps.

The company must test its native Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps by using multiple values.

You need to create a test case within a development environment.

Which attribute should the test case use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Margo
3 months ago
I see your point, Markus, but I still think SysTestRow is the most suitable attribute for the test case.
upvoted 0 times
Markus
3 months ago
I am not sure, but I think attribute B) SysTestCategory could also be a good choice for the test case.
upvoted 0 times
James
3 months ago
I agree with Margo, using SysTestRow would be the best option for testing.
upvoted 0 times
Margo
4 months ago
I think we should use attribute C) SysTestRow for the test case.
upvoted 0 times
Mitzie
5 months ago
Haha, I love how specific these options are. It's like they're trying to trip us up with all these 'Sys' prefixes. But I think Terrilyn and Kanisha are right, C is the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Diane
4 months ago
Absolutely agree, C) SysTestRow is the attribute that should be used for creating the test case in the development environment.
upvoted 0 times
Hollis
4 months ago
C) SysTestRow it is, the name itself suggests it's the attribute needed for testing the apps.
upvoted 0 times
Ocie
4 months ago
I'm going with C) SysTestRow as well, it just seems like the right attribute to use for the test case.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
4 months ago
Definitely C) SysTestRow, it sounds like it will work well for testing the apps.
upvoted 0 times
Tegan
4 months ago
Yeah, C) SysTestRow seems like the logical choice for creating the test case.
upvoted 0 times
Cassi
4 months ago
I think C) SysTestRow is the most appropriate attribute for testing Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps.
upvoted 0 times
Terrilyn
4 months ago
I agree, C) SysTestRow seems like the best attribute to use for the test case.
upvoted 0 times
Shalon
5 months ago
Yeah, I'm leaning towards C as well. SysTestRow just makes the most sense for creating a test case with multiple values. I wonder if the other options might be used for something else within the testing framework though.
upvoted 0 times
Kanisha
5 months ago
I agree with Terrilyn. SysTestRow is the attribute we need to use to create the test case. The question is pretty straightforward, though I'm curious to see if there are any tricky details we're missing.
upvoted 0 times
Terrilyn
5 months ago
Hmm, this is an interesting one. I think the answer is C) SysTestRow. That attribute seems to be the one used to create test cases within the Dynamics 365 development environment.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel