Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-500 Topic 3 Question 83 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-500 exam
Question #: 83
Topic #: 3
[All MB-500 Questions]

A company is implementing Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps.

The company must integrate its native Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps custom enhancements with Azure.

You need to create the custom business events within a development environment.

Which two classes should you use to extend the custom business events? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Daron
1 months ago
Haha, I'm just hoping I can remember to breathe during the exam. This stuff is no joke!
upvoted 0 times
Nobuko
21 hours ago
Yeah, those are the right classes to use for integrating Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps with Azure.
upvoted 0 times
Louvenia
23 days ago
I think you should use BusinessEvent and BusinessEventsContract to extend the custom business events.
upvoted 0 times
Jillian
26 days ago
Don't worry, just take a deep breath and focus. You got this!
upvoted 0 times
Talia
1 months ago
Hmm, I was also considering D) Business Events Base. Doesn't that seem relevant too? Guess we'll have to see what the experts say.
upvoted 0 times
Sina
1 months ago
I agree with Rickie. B and C definitely seem like the way to go here. Can't wait to ace this exam!
upvoted 0 times
Mose
16 days ago
Actually, it's B and C that are the correct choices. Good luck studying!
upvoted 0 times
Brittani
17 days ago
Thanks! I'm feeling confident about it.
upvoted 0 times
Dorcas
2 months ago
I think using BusinessEvent and Business EventsContractField together would be the best approach.
upvoted 0 times
Rickie
2 months ago
I think the answer is B) BusinessEvent and C) BusinessEventsContract. Those seem like the most relevant classes for extending custom business events.
upvoted 0 times
Cherry
5 days ago
Great, let's make sure to use those classes when implementing Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps.
upvoted 0 times
Gerardo
7 days ago
Yes, using BusinessEvent and BusinessEventsContract will help with creating custom business events within the development environment.
upvoted 0 times
Alton
16 days ago
I think you're right, those classes seem to be the most relevant for integrating with Azure.
upvoted 0 times
Norah
24 days ago
I agree, B) BusinessEvent and C) BusinessEventsContract are the correct classes to use for extending custom business events.
upvoted 0 times
Staci
2 months ago
I'm not sure, maybe we should also consider Business EventsContractField.
upvoted 0 times
Avery
2 months ago
I agree with Lisha, BusinessEvent class seems like the right choice.
upvoted 0 times
Lisha
2 months ago
I think we should use BusinessEvent class.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel