Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-500 Topic 1 Question 73 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-500 exam
Question #: 73
Topic #: 1
[All MB-500 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

A company is automating manual processes in the Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps. The company has the following batch groups and priorities configured:

The batch processes run during the following times of day:

The company requires a process that meets the following requirements:

* Runs every weekday.

* Runs outside of work hours.

* Runs with at least a high priority.

You need to automate the manual process.

Solution: Create a batch job to have an active period of AFTERHOURS and a batch job recurrence of Daily. Set the batch job to run as part of BATCHGROUP2.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lenna
5 months ago
Couldn't agree more, Eveline. I'm just glad we don't have to worry about some obscure edge case or tricky wording on this one. Let's enjoy the straightforward questions while they last!
upvoted 0 times
Roxane
5 months ago
I agree, this is a pretty easy one. Though, I have to say, I'm a little disappointed they didn't throw in a curveball or something. Where's the challenge, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Eveline
5 months ago
Haha, I hear you, Ethan. Maybe the exam writers are just feeling generous today. Or, they're saving the real brainteasers for later in the test. Either way, I'll take the easy points!
upvoted 0 times
Herminia
4 months ago
Let's see if the next question is just as easy.
upvoted 0 times
Alexia
4 months ago
Definitely, it was pretty straightforward.
upvoted 0 times
Harrison
4 months ago
I think we got this one right.
upvoted 0 times
Rosalyn
4 months ago
Thanks!
upvoted 0 times
Tamar
4 months ago
Great job!