Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-335 Topic 7 Question 13 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-335 exam
Question #: 13
Topic #: 7
[All MB-335 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

A company implements Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management and configures the system to support process manufacturing.

The company manufactures pain-relieving lotions. Several of the primary ingredients are delivered at different concentrations depending on the ingredient and vendor. Ingredient A is the primary active ingredient in the lotion. IngredientB is used as a compensating ingredient.

You need to ensure that the system is set up to support the manufacturing process.

Solution: Create a dimension-based product with configurations. Use a price model to calculate the different configurable option costs.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Royce
5 months ago
Haha, I bet the person who wrote this question is just trying to trip us up. 'You will NOT be able to return to it' - talk about pressure! But seriously, I think Alita's on the right track. This solution sounds plausible, we'd just need to validate it against the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Alita
5 months ago
I'm leaning towards 'Yes' on this one. Dimension-based products with configurations seems like a flexible way to handle the variable ingredient concentrations. And using a price model to calculate the costs makes sense. But you're right, we'd need more info on the specifics of their process to be certain.
upvoted 0 times
Leota
4 months ago
I think we need more specific information about their process to be completely sure
upvoted 0 times
Jordan
4 months ago
Using a price model to calculate costs is a smart move
upvoted 0 times
Rosendo
4 months ago
Yes, it definitely adds flexibility to handle the different ingredient concentrations
upvoted 0 times
Frederick
4 months ago
I agree, dimension-based products with configurations seem like a good choice
upvoted 0 times
Raina
4 months ago
Yes
upvoted 0 times
Junita
5 months ago
Yeah, I agree Leota. The key thing is whether this solution can actually support the manufacturing process the way the company needs it to. We'd have to really understand the process in more detail to say for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Leota
5 months ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky one. The question is asking about using dimension-based products to handle the different ingredient concentrations. I think the solution of using configurations and a price model to calculate the costs could work, but I'm not 100% sure.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel