Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-335 Topic 4 Question 21 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-335 exam
Question #: 21
Topic #: 4
[All MB-335 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear on the review screen.

A manufacturing company produces electronic components and devices.

The company has scheduling issues related to using working time calendars in manufacturing.

You need to ensure that the working time calendar is used when manufacturing jobs are scheduled.

Solution: Enable route groups for a capacity job type.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lucy
3 months ago
Ah, the old 'unique solution' trick. I bet the real answer is to sacrifice a goat to the manufacturing gods and then the working time calendar will magically start working. Just kidding... or am I?
upvoted 0 times
Lavera
3 months ago
Wait, are we sure this isn't just a trick question? I mean, how can route groups for a capacity job type possibly have anything to do with the working time calendar? This feels like a classic 'none of the above' scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Desiree
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm a bit skeptical about this solution. Enabling route groups feels like it's addressing a different issue entirely. I think we need a more targeted approach to the working time calendar problem.
upvoted 0 times
Arletta
2 months ago
Yeah, I think we need to focus more on the working time calendar specifically.
upvoted 0 times
Harrison
2 months ago
I agree, enabling route groups doesn't seem like the right solution.
upvoted 0 times
Eve
2 months ago
User 3: Yeah, I don't think enabling route groups will solve the problem with the working time calendar.
upvoted 0 times
Marshall
2 months ago
User 2: I think we need to find a more direct way to address the scheduling issues.
upvoted 0 times
Shaniqua
2 months ago
Yeah, I think we need to focus more on the working time calendar specifically.
upvoted 0 times
Malcom
3 months ago
I agree, enabling route groups doesn't seem like the right solution.
upvoted 0 times
Darrin
3 months ago
User 1: I agree, enabling route groups doesn't seem like the right solution.
upvoted 0 times
Eloisa
3 months ago
This solution sounds like it might be missing some key details. I would need more information on how enabling route groups for a capacity job type can ensure the working time calendar is used when scheduling manufacturing jobs.
upvoted 0 times
Charlene
3 months ago
I'm not sure if this solution will solve the scheduling issues. Enabling route groups for a capacity job type doesn't seem directly related to the working time calendar problem.
upvoted 0 times
Effie
2 months ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Maybelle
2 months ago
I think we need a solution that directly involves the working time calendar for scheduling.
upvoted 0 times
Nidia
2 months ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Roosevelt
2 months ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Dwight
2 months ago
I agree, enabling route groups for a capacity job type doesn't seem like it would address the scheduling issues.
upvoted 0 times
Theola
3 months ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Fanny
3 months ago
I agree, enabling route groups for a capacity job type doesn't seem like it would address the working time calendar issue.
upvoted 0 times
Myong
3 months ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Hannah
3 months ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel