Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-335 Topic 1 Question 33 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-335 exam
Question #: 33
Topic #: 1
[All MB-335 Questions]

You are a process engineer evaluating lean vs. Discrete processing. You warn to convert a Kanban item. This item has the following Lean setup:

* The setup uses a lean schedule group with a throughput ratio = 2.

* The process activity tied to production flow has the following runtime activity times: time = 3 mm. per quantity = 1.

* The work cell capacity has a model type of Throughput and an average throughput quantity of 60 per a capacity period of standard workday (8-hour day).

* The throughput is 10 per hour.

You need to set up a Discrete operation to mirror the item s production flow activity.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ines
1 days ago
Alright, let's see... The throughput ratio is 2, so I'm thinking option A might be the way to go. Gotta love these brain-teasers!
upvoted 0 times
Nickolas
4 days ago
Wait, is this a trick question? I'm not sure I fully understand the lean vs. discrete setup here. Maybe I should have paid more attention in that process engineering class...
upvoted 0 times
Ernie
9 days ago
Hmm, this looks like a tricky one. I'd go with option B - the runtime of 6 seems to match the lean setup, and the process quantity of 1 makes sense too.
upvoted 0 times
Huey
14 days ago
But option A has a runtime of 1 and matches the throughput ratio of 2, which is more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Shad
21 days ago
I disagree, option C seems more appropriate to me.
upvoted 0 times
Huey
26 days ago
I think we should go with option A.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel