Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-335 Topic 1 Question 23 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-335 exam
Question #: 23
Topic #: 1
[All MB-335 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear on the review screen.

A manufacturing company produces electronic components and devices.

The company has scheduling issues related to using working time calendars in manufacturing.

You need to ensure that the working time calendar is used when manufacturing jobs are scheduled.

Solution: Enable route groups for a process job type.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alline
3 months ago
I believe the solution is a good start, but we should also look into other options to improve scheduling.
upvoted 0 times
Raina
3 months ago
I bet the working time calendar is set to 'Jurassic Park' mode, and that's why they're having scheduling issues. All the dinosaurs keep messing up the schedules!
upvoted 0 times
Andra
2 months ago
User 3: Yes
upvoted 0 times
Floyd
2 months ago
User 2: No
upvoted 0 times
Jose
2 months ago
User 1: Yes
upvoted 0 times
Garry
3 months ago
I'm not sure, I think there might be other factors to consider.
upvoted 0 times
Thora
3 months ago
I agree with Yong, enabling route groups for a process job type should help with scheduling.
upvoted 0 times
Marilynn
3 months ago
This is a tricky one. I'm not convinced that the given solution is the correct answer, but I can't quite put my finger on why. Maybe we're missing some key details about the company's manufacturing process?
upvoted 0 times
Renea
3 months ago
I agree with Florencia. Enabling route groups doesn't seem to directly address the issue of using the working time calendar. We need a solution that specifically focuses on that requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Brock
3 months ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Blair
3 months ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Florencia
4 months ago
Hmm, enabling route groups for a process job type? I'm not sure that's the right solution here. We need to make sure the working time calendar is used, not just set up route groups.
upvoted 0 times
Refugia
3 months ago
User 3: I agree, setting up route groups may not solve the scheduling issues related to working time calendars.
upvoted 0 times
Cristina
3 months ago
User 2: I'm not sure about that. We need to make sure the working time calendar is used.
upvoted 0 times
Chau
3 months ago
User 1: I think enabling route groups for a process job type is the solution.
upvoted 0 times
Yong
4 months ago
I think the solution meets the goal.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel