Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-330 Topic 5 Question 97 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-330 exam
Question #: 97
Topic #: 5
[All MB-330 Questions]

A cement manufacturing company uses Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. The company has two manufacturing plants. On average, each production plant produces 300,000 bags of cement before it must shut down for maintenance.

The production controller must allocate the required resources during the maintenance period.

You need to configure the system to meet the controller's requirements.

Which two options should you configure? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Isadora
24 days ago
B) Maintenance plans and D) Counters, all the way. Gotta keep those production numbers high and the maintenance on point. Though, I hear the maintenance crew likes to sneak in a game of cement bowling during the downtime. Keeps morale high, y'know?
upvoted 0 times
Marguerita
25 days ago
This is a no-brainer! B) Maintenance plans and E) Maintenance requests are the way to go. Wouldn't want the production controller to be pulling their hair out trying to figure it all out.
upvoted 0 times
Marilynn
26 days ago
B) Maintenance plans and C) Asset service levels, for sure. Gotta make sure those plants are in tip-top shape and running at their best during the downtime.
upvoted 0 times
Carlton
21 hours ago
Attributes might be useful too for organizing resources efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Bernardo
2 days ago
I think counters could also be helpful to track the production output.
upvoted 0 times
Chantay
19 days ago
Definitely, asset service levels are important to ensure optimal performance.
upvoted 0 times
Selma
20 days ago
Agreed, maintenance plans are crucial to keep everything running smoothly.
upvoted 0 times
Mary
1 months ago
I think Counters could be useful too, to keep track of the production output before maintenance is required.
upvoted 0 times
Wilda
1 months ago
I believe Attributes and Asset service levels should also be configured to ensure proper resource allocation.
upvoted 0 times
Alysa
1 months ago
I agree with you, Brett. Maintenance plans will help in scheduling the maintenance period efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Norah
2 months ago
I'd go with B) Maintenance plans and D) Counters. Keeping track of those production numbers is crucial, and you need a solid plan to handle the maintenance periods.
upvoted 0 times
Samuel
24 days ago
Asset service levels might help prioritize maintenance tasks based on criticality, ensuring the most important ones are addressed first.
upvoted 0 times
Kimi
28 days ago
Attributes could also be useful to categorize different types of maintenance tasks for better organization.
upvoted 0 times
Meghann
30 days ago
Counters are definitely important to track the production output accurately and plan for maintenance accordingly.
upvoted 0 times
Pamella
1 months ago
I agree, having a maintenance plan in place is essential to keep the production running smoothly.
upvoted 0 times
Rex
1 months ago
Counters are also important to track the production output accurately and plan for maintenance accordingly.
upvoted 0 times
Ahmed
1 months ago
I agree, having maintenance plans in place is essential to keep the production running smoothly.
upvoted 0 times
Brett
2 months ago
I think we should configure Maintenance plans and Maintenance requests.
upvoted 0 times
Adela
2 months ago
Definitely B) Maintenance plans and E) Maintenance requests. Gotta keep those production plants running smoothly, you know? Downtime is just money flushed down the drain.
upvoted 0 times
Dianne
2 months ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Willard
2 months ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel