Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-330 Topic 4 Question 99 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-330 exam
Question #: 99
Topic #: 4
[All MB-330 Questions]

A cement manufacturing company uses Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. The company has two manufacturing plants. On average, each production plant produces 300,000 bags of cement before it must shut down for maintenance.

The production controller must allocate the required resources during the maintenance period.

You need to configure the system to meet the controller's requirements.

Which two options should you configure? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Bea
8 days ago
Hmm, this one's tricky. I'll go with B and D. Gotta love those maintenance plans and counters, am I right? *wink wink*
upvoted 0 times
Howard
9 days ago
This is a no-brainer! B and E all the way. Who needs attributes or counters when you've got maintenance plans and requests?
upvoted 0 times
Matthew
12 days ago
I'm going with B and C. Asset service levels will be crucial for ensuring the plants are properly maintained.
upvoted 0 times
Britt
4 days ago
I agree, maintenance plans and asset service levels are key for efficient operations.
upvoted 0 times
Bettina
17 days ago
Definitely B and D. Maintenance plans are a must, and counters will help track the production volume.
upvoted 0 times
Lacresha
21 hours ago
Yes, and counters will definitely help keep track of the production volume to ensure timely maintenance.
upvoted 0 times
Devorah
5 days ago
I agree, maintenance plans will help schedule the shutdowns efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Joseph
29 days ago
B and E seem like the obvious choices here. Maintenance plans and maintenance requests are key to managing the production plant shutdowns.
upvoted 0 times
Daniela
4 days ago
That makes sense. It's important to prioritize those aspects for efficient maintenance.
upvoted 0 times
Marci
5 days ago
True, but maintenance plans and requests are more directly related to the shutdown process.
upvoted 0 times
Latonia
10 days ago
Attributes and counters might also play a role in resource allocation.
upvoted 0 times
King
15 days ago
I agree, B and E are crucial for managing the shutdowns.
upvoted 0 times
Nan
1 months ago
Attributes and Asset service levels are also important for tracking and maintaining the resources efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Alline
1 months ago
I agree with Janey. Maintenance plans will help in scheduling and Maintenance requests will ensure timely maintenance.
upvoted 0 times
Janey
2 months ago
I think we should configure Maintenance plans and Maintenance requests.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel