Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-330 Topic 4 Question 95 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-330 exam
Question #: 95
Topic #: 4
[All MB-330 Questions]

A company uses Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. The company acquired a multinational food packaging business that has 30 facilities operating in multiple countries/regions.

Packaging machines must be systematically registered and tracked across all facilities

You need to create the packing machine assets to meet the tracking requirements.

What should you create?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tiffiny
2 months ago
Wait, wait, wait... Do we get extra points if we can make the packing machines do the macarena? Asking for a friend.
upvoted 0 times
Shonda
2 months ago
C: Yeah, we should prioritize setting up the functional location type for each packaging machine.
upvoted 0 times
Lauran
2 months ago
B: Let's stick to creating the functional location assets for tracking purposes.
upvoted 0 times
Lore
2 months ago
A: No, we need to focus on tracking the packaging machines, not making them dance.
upvoted 0 times
Vicky
2 months ago
Yo, I heard you can also use D) functional location lifecycle state to, like, track the status of each machine. But I'm not totally sure, my hamster ate my notes.
upvoted 0 times
Marge
2 months ago
Hold up, I'm pretty sure it's A) functional location. You just need to register the physical location of each machine, not the whole life cycle.
upvoted 0 times
Lajuana
2 months ago
Yeah, that's what I would go with too. It's the most straightforward option.
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
2 months ago
I think you're right, it makes sense to just register the physical location of the machines.
upvoted 0 times
Lavonda
2 months ago
A) functional location
upvoted 0 times
Chan
2 months ago
I agree with Erasmo, creating a functional location will help us track the machines efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Erasmo
3 months ago
I think we should create a functional location for the packaging machines.
upvoted 0 times
Theron
3 months ago
Nah, man, I think it's B) functional location lifecycle model. You need to set up the whole life cycle of these machines, from installation to retirement.
upvoted 0 times
Erinn
3 months ago
Definitely gotta go with C) functional location type. That's the one that lets you create different categories for your packing machines, right?
upvoted 0 times
Glen
2 months ago
User 2: That's true. It helps in organizing and tracking the machines effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Micaela
2 months ago
User 1: Yes, you're right! Functional location type allows you to categorize the packing machines.
upvoted 0 times
Kate
2 months ago
That's correct. Functional location type is the best option for creating categories for your packing machines.
upvoted 0 times
Kallie
2 months ago
Yes, you're right! Functional location type allows you to categorize the packing machines based on different criteria.
upvoted 0 times
Cassandra
3 months ago
I agree, C) functional location type is the best option for tracking the packaging machines.
upvoted 0 times
Rolande
3 months ago
Yes, you're right! Functional location type allows you to categorize your packing machines.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel