Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-330 Topic 2 Question 98 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-330 exam
Question #: 98
Topic #: 2
[All MB-330 Questions]

A company uses the built-in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management master planning engine. Planned orders are automatically firming and are firmed during the current week.

You need to reconfigure the system for the new Planning Optimization master planning engine.

What should you change?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Roxane
9 days ago
Hold on, did someone say 'Supply Chain Management'? I'm already lost, but I bet it has something to do with delivery drones and robot warehouses. *wink wink*
upvoted 0 times
Clorinda
10 days ago
A. firming time fence to one week? What is this, amateur hour? Might as well just roll the dice and see what happens.
upvoted 0 times
Mitsue
11 days ago
E. firming time fence to 0 is the only way to go. Who needs a time fence anyway? Just firm everything as soon as it's planned!
upvoted 0 times
Denise
12 days ago
D. firming time fence to be longer than the lead time is the obvious choice here. You want to make sure everything is properly planned and accounted for, right?
upvoted 0 times
Mauricio
3 days ago
A: I think we should change the firming time fence to be longer than the lead time.
upvoted 0 times
Pansy
25 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. C. open orders' firming date to be the requirement date seems more logical to me. That way, you're not just blindly firming things based on some arbitrary time fence.
upvoted 0 times
Erinn
6 days ago
User 4: I see your point, but I think C is still the better option to avoid unnecessary firming.
upvoted 0 times
Leota
9 days ago
User 3: But wouldn't it be better to set the firming time fence to one week to give some buffer?
upvoted 0 times
Chaya
14 days ago
User 2: I agree. It's important to firm orders based on when they are actually needed.
upvoted 0 times
Meaghan
19 days ago
User 1: I think C makes sense. It ensures that orders are firmed based on actual requirement dates.
upvoted 0 times
Timothy
2 months ago
I agree with Mabelle, it would help optimize the planning process.
upvoted 0 times
Meaghan
2 months ago
I think B. firming time fence to lead-time plus one week is the way to go. That way, you can account for the lead time and still have some buffer.
upvoted 0 times
Denna
4 days ago
User1: Let's go with option B then.
upvoted 0 times
Dortha
5 days ago
User3: Yeah, that way we can account for the lead time and have a buffer.
upvoted 0 times
Johanna
12 days ago
User2: I agree, having the firming time fence to lead-time plus one week makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Jose
1 months ago
User1: I think B is the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Mabelle
2 months ago
I think changing the firming time fence to lead-time plus one week makes more sense.
upvoted 0 times
Twanna
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe the firming time fence should be longer than the lead time.
upvoted 0 times
Glenn
2 months ago
I think we should change the firming time fence to one week.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel