Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-310 Topic 5 Question 95 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-310 exam
Question #: 95
Topic #: 5
[All MB-310 Questions]

A company uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Project Operations.

The company must associate fixed assets with subprojects to track the money that the company spends to maintain assets.

You need to configure subprojects to track the associated fixed asset transactions.

Which two types of subprojects can you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection Is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ivan
2 months ago
Haha, this question is a trick! The correct answers are obviously A and E. Cost subprojects are the way to go for tracking fixed asset maintenance expenses.
upvoted 0 times
Fallon
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about that. I think options A and D might be the right choices. Fixed price and investment subprojects could also be used to associate fixed assets, right?
upvoted 0 times
Golda
1 months ago
User 3: Yes, those options can be used to associate fixed assets.
upvoted 0 times
Leota
2 months ago
User 2: I agree, fixed price and investment subprojects could also be used.
upvoted 0 times
Lorean
2 months ago
User 2: Yes, Fixed price and Investment subprojects can be used to associate fixed assets.
upvoted 0 times
Kimberlie
2 months ago
User 1: I think options A and D are the right choices.
upvoted 0 times
Camellia
2 months ago
User 1: I think options A and D are the right choices.
upvoted 0 times
Desmond
3 months ago
I agree with Emilio. Internal subprojects would be the best option to track fixed asset transactions.
upvoted 0 times
Emilio
3 months ago
I think we should use internal subprojects for this.
upvoted 0 times
Novella
3 months ago
I think options A and C are the correct answers here. Subprojects can be used to track fixed asset transactions, and internal and time and material subprojects are the most common types for this purpose.
upvoted 0 times
Carma
2 months ago
Yes, those are the correct choices. They allow for accurate tracking of the money spent on maintaining assets.
upvoted 0 times
Malinda
2 months ago
So, the correct answers are A) Internal and C) Time and material. These subprojects will help track the associated fixed asset transactions effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Dorothea
2 months ago
I think option C (Time and material) is also a good choice since it involves tracking costs based on the time and materials used for the project.
upvoted 0 times
Alecia
2 months ago
I agree, option A (Internal) makes sense because it allows for tracking fixed asset transactions within the company.
upvoted 0 times
Rodolfo
2 months ago
I agree, internal and time and material subprojects are the best options for tracking fixed asset transactions.
upvoted 0 times
Jaime
2 months ago
I think fixed price and investment subprojects could also be useful for tracking fixed asset transactions.
upvoted 0 times
Jaime
2 months ago
I agree, internal and time and material subprojects are the best options for tracking fixed asset transactions.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel