Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-310 Topic 5 Question 87 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-310 exam
Question #: 87
Topic #: 5
[All MB-310 Questions]

You maintain account control and bank balances for a company. You have a $100,000 credit limit from a bank. You must prevent the bank account from going below the defined credit limit when a transaction is posted. You need to configure the bank account credit limit. What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alease
2 months ago
That's a good point. So, setting the Control Balance option to credit might actually be the correct answer after all.
upvoted 0 times
Lisandra
2 months ago
But wouldn't that mean we are reducing the credit limit by $100,000 instead of preventing it from going below the limit?
upvoted 0 times
Ronnie
3 months ago
I'm not sure. Adding -$100,000 in the bank credit limit sounds like a better option to me. So, I think the answer is D.
upvoted 0 times
Alease
3 months ago
I disagree. I believe the answer is C. Setting the Control Balance option to credit makes more sense.
upvoted 0 times
Lisandra
3 months ago
I think the answer is A. We should add $100,000 in the bank credit limit.
upvoted 0 times
Carman
3 months ago
I think adding $100,000 in the bank credit limit would be the most straightforward solution.
upvoted 0 times
Tammi
3 months ago
But wouldn't it be better to define a credit limit on the invoicing vendor account instead?
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
3 months ago
I agree with Elizabeth. That seems like the correct way to configure the bank account credit limit.
upvoted 0 times
Elizabeth
4 months ago
I think we should set the Control Balance option to credit in the General ledger account.
upvoted 0 times
Carma
5 months ago
Haha, I love how we're all just throwing out different answers and hoping one of them is right. Hey, what about D) Add -$100,000 in the bank credit limit? That's gotta be a trick question, right?
upvoted 0 times
Rikki
4 months ago
Hey, what about D) Add -$100,000 in the bank credit limit? That's gotta be a trick question, right?
upvoted 0 times
Chanel
4 months ago
Haha, I love how we're all just throwing out different answers and hoping one of them is right.
upvoted 0 times
Loren
4 months ago
D) Add -$100,000 in the bank credit limit.
upvoted 0 times
Fernanda
4 months ago
C) Set the Control Balance option to credit in the General ledger account associated with the bank account.
upvoted 0 times
Raina
4 months ago
B) Define a credit limit of $100,000 on the invoicing vendor account.
upvoted 0 times
Jettie
4 months ago
A) Add $100,000 in the bank credit limit.
upvoted 0 times
Leah
5 months ago
Hmm, I don't know. I was thinking C) Set the Control Balance option to credit in the General ledger account associated with the bank account might work too. That way you could maintain the credit limit without actually adding money to the account.
upvoted 0 times
Ricarda
5 months ago
I'm not so sure about that. What if the question is asking about setting up a credit limit on an invoicing vendor account? In that case, I'd say B) Define a credit limit of $100,000 on the invoicing vendor account might be the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Charlena
5 months ago
This question seems pretty straightforward. I think the answer is A) Add $100,000 in the bank credit limit. That's the most logical way to prevent the account from going below the defined credit limit.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel