Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-310 Topic 3 Question 98 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-310 exam
Question #: 98
Topic #: 3
[All MB-310 Questions]

You use Dynamics 365 Finance for daily bank reconciliation. You must use the BAI2 bank statement format

You need to configure the import bank statement format for the bank reconciliation process. What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Geoffrey
24 days ago
I think B) Set up a journal name to import a bank statement transaction could also work. It depends on the specific requirements of the bank reconciliation process.
upvoted 0 times
Ciara
26 days ago
Ah, the joys of bank reconciliation. I bet the person who wrote this question has never had to manually match up every single transaction. Thank goodness for Dynamics 365 Finance, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Britt
27 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think D) Set up a batch job to import the bank statement could also be a valid option.
upvoted 0 times
Winifred
30 days ago
This is a piece of cake! Just set up a batch job to import the bank statement. That way, you can automate the whole process and never have to worry about it again. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!
upvoted 0 times
Carma
21 hours ago
A) Import the bank statement as a template for the bank statement format.
upvoted 0 times
Dierdre
12 days ago
C) Set up an import project for the bank statement in a Data management workspace using files provided by Microsoft.
upvoted 0 times
Erasmo
16 days ago
D) Set up a batch job to import the bank statement.
upvoted 0 times
Jody
19 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Frederica
20 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Tresa
1 months ago
I agree with Marjory. Setting up an import project seems like the right way to configure the bank statement format.
upvoted 0 times
France
1 months ago
Hold on, I'm a bit confused. Shouldn't we be setting up a journal name to import the bank statement transactions? That's what I learned in my Dynamics 365 Finance training. But I'm no bank reconciliation expert, so I could be wrong.
upvoted 0 times
Nancey
27 days ago
B) Set up a journal name to import a bank statement transaction.
upvoted 0 times
Jannette
29 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Ettie
2 months ago
Hmm, I think option C is the way to go. Setting up an import project for the bank statement seems like the most straightforward approach. Why complicate things when Microsoft's got your back, right?
upvoted 0 times
Chandra
17 days ago
Definitely, using the files provided by Microsoft for the import project seems like the most efficient choice.
upvoted 0 times
Merlyn
20 days ago
I think it's better to go with what Microsoft provides to avoid any unnecessary complications.
upvoted 0 times
Viola
21 days ago
Yeah, setting up an import project for the bank statement in a Data management workspace using files provided by Microsoft sounds like the easiest option.
upvoted 0 times
Bea
26 days ago
I agree, option C does seem like the most straightforward way to configure the import bank statement format.
upvoted 0 times
Marjory
2 months ago
I think the answer is C) Set up an import project for the bank statement in a Data management workspace using files provided by Microsoft.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel