Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-310 Topic 1 Question 94 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-310 exam
Question #: 94
Topic #: 1
[All MB-310 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You manage a Dynamics 365 Finance implementation.

You must provide the budget versus actual reporting in near real time.

You need to configure the ledger budgets and forecasts workspace to track expenses over budget and revenue under budget

Solution: Select organization hierarchy from the Configure my workspace form. Set an expense budget threshold percent.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Whitley
3 months ago
I'm not convinced this solution is complete. We might need to explore other options to get the reporting we need in the timeframe specified.
upvoted 0 times
Tracey
3 months ago
Haha, I bet the person who wrote this question is an accountant with a twisted sense of humor. Near real-time budget reporting? Good luck with that!
upvoted 0 times
Loren
2 months ago
Haha, I bet the person who wrote this question is an accountant with a twisted sense of humor. Near real-time budget reporting? Good luck with that!
upvoted 0 times
Craig
2 months ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Callie
2 months ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Verda
3 months ago
Configuring the budget threshold percent is a good start, but I think we'll need to do more to get the reporting in near real-time as required.
upvoted 0 times
Rodney
2 months ago
User 2: B) No
upvoted 0 times
Antione
2 months ago
User 1: A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Elliot
2 months ago
User 2: B) No
upvoted 0 times
Sanda
2 months ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Flo
2 months ago
User 1: A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Sanda
2 months ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Gerald
3 months ago
The solution seems to be on the right track, but I'm not sure if selecting the organization hierarchy is the only step needed to track expenses over budget and revenue under budget.
upvoted 0 times
Teri
3 months ago
B
upvoted 0 times
Teri
3 months ago
A
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel