Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-300 Topic 6 Question 67 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-300 exam
Question #: 67
Topic #: 6
[All MB-300 Questions]

You are implementing Dynamics 365 Finance and build out customizations. You finalize all configurations.

You need to deploy the solution to a Microsoft-managed user acceptance testing (UAT) environment. Costs must be minimized.

What should you do first?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

User acceptance testing (UAT) can be used in Tiers 2-5 sandbox.

Note: Tiers 2-5 can be purchased to increase performance of the environment. The higher the tier, the more compute and database capacity is reserved for your use.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Natalie
2 months ago
That's a good point. We need to consider all options before making a decision.
upvoted 0 times
Winifred
2 months ago
I believe uploading a new estimate to the subscription estimator would also help us manage costs effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Arlene
2 months ago
It could be, but completing project onboarding is a crucial step before deploying the solution.
upvoted 0 times
Robt
2 months ago
But wouldn't purchasing a tier 3 UAT environment be more cost-effective?
upvoted 0 times
Natalie
2 months ago
Agree. That would help streamline the deployment process.
upvoted 0 times
Arlene
2 months ago
I think we should first complete project onboarding in lifecycle Services to minimize costs.
upvoted 0 times
Rolande
3 months ago
I think purchasing a tier 3 UAT environment would be a good option to ensure proper testing while minimizing costs.
upvoted 0 times
Nguyet
4 months ago
I'm not sure about option A, maybe we should consider option B and upload a new estimate to the subscription estimator for cost-saving measures.
upvoted 0 times
Florinda
4 months ago
I agree with option A, it seems like the most cost-effective solution for deploying the solution to a Microsoft-managed UAT environment.
upvoted 0 times
Shaun
4 months ago
I think we should go with option A and complete project onboarding in LCS to minimize costs.
upvoted 0 times
Refugia
5 months ago
I'm leaning towards option B, actually. Uploading a new estimate to the subscription estimator could help us figure out the right tier of UAT environment to purchase. Gotta crunch those numbers, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Chantell
5 months ago
I agree with Yasuko. Option A is the clear choice here. Gotta get that project onboarding done before we start spending money on environments. *laughs* Unless we want to throw money out the window, that is.
upvoted 0 times
Sylvia
4 months ago
Agreed, let's be smart about our costs and follow the recommended steps.
upvoted 0 times
Yaeko
4 months ago
A) Complete project onboarding in lifecycle Services (LCS).
upvoted 0 times
Junita
4 months ago
Definitely, let's not jump straight to purchasing expensive UAT environments.
upvoted 0 times
Cherry
4 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Gary
4 months ago
I agree, we need to finalize project onboarding first. It's the most cost-effective option.
upvoted 0 times
Tresa
4 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Yasuko
5 months ago
Option A seems like the way to go. Completing the project onboarding in LCS is probably the most cost-effective first step before we start purchasing environments, right?
upvoted 0 times
Regenia
5 months ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance deployment processes. I'm not sure if I should go with option A or B. Both seem like logical first steps to me.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel