Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-300 Topic 6 Question 66 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-300 exam
Question #: 66
Topic #: 6
[All MB-300 Questions]

A company that sells consumer packaged goods is implementing finance and operations applications. The company wants to drive direct-to-consumer sales by offering a points-based rewards program. You must configure the rewards. What should you configure?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Billy
6 months ago
Ha! Tell me about it. These exams are like a whole different world. But hey, at least we're all on the same page about the right answer here. Defining the loyalty program is the way to go. Gotta keep those customers coming back for more, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Casey
5 months ago
Yep, setting up a loyalty program is essential for customer retention.
upvoted 0 times
Lezlie
5 months ago
Agreed, loyal customers are the backbone of any business.
upvoted 0 times
Jeanice
5 months ago
Definitely, loyalty programs are a great way to incentivize repeat purchases.
upvoted 0 times
Emogene
5 months ago
It's all about building that customer loyalty, right?
upvoted 0 times
Tien
5 months ago
For sure, loyalty programs can really drive direct-to-consumer sales.
upvoted 0 times
Sharee
5 months ago
Absolutely, that's the key to keeping customers engaged.
upvoted 0 times
Shad
5 months ago
Defining a loyalty program.
upvoted 0 times
Tiera
6 months ago
Yep, I'm with you guys. C is the clear winner. Although, I do have a bone to pick with these exam questions sometimes. Who comes up with these weird scenarios anyway? 'A company that sells consumer packaged goods'? Really? Way to keep it relatable, folks.
upvoted 0 times
Gilbert
6 months ago
I agree, C is the way to go here. Creating a loyalty program is key to incentivizing customers to make more purchases and stay engaged with the brand. The other options just don't seem as relevant to the specific requirements mentioned in the question.
upvoted 0 times
Vivienne
6 months ago
Hmm, this seems like a straightforward question about setting up a loyalty program. I think the answer is C - Define a loyalty program. That's the most direct way to drive direct-to-consumer sales through a points-based rewards system.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel