Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-300 Topic 4 Question 62 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-300 exam
Question #: 62
Topic #: 4
[All MB-300 Questions]

You assign security roles to users in a company.

New purchasing managers must be able to have a single role assigned to them to accomplish a tasks. The purchasing manager role has the following requirements;

* Must be standalone and not -impacted when another security role is changed.

* Must be able to view payment journals but not edit them.

The purchasing manager role does not currently have access to the payment journals.

You need to edit the security configuration on to meet the requirements.

What Should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jenifer
5 months ago
True, that's a good point. But then we have to worry about maintaining that new role and making sure it doesn't conflict with any other roles. Hmm, tough choice. I'm still leaning towards B, but C is worth considering.
upvoted 0 times
Ryan
5 months ago
What about option C? Creating a new security role specifically for the payment journal access could give us more flexibility and control. That way, we don't have to rely on an existing role and can customize it to our needs.
upvoted 0 times
Hester
5 months ago
I agree, option B sounds like the way to go. That way, we can ensure the purchasing manager role is isolated and doesn't affect other roles when we make changes. Plus, it's probably the quickest and most efficient solution.
upvoted 0 times
Celestina
5 months ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. We need to give the purchasing manager role read-only access to the payment journals, but without impacting other roles. I'm leaning towards option B - assigning an existing security role with read-only access as a sub-role.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel