Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-260 Topic 8 Question 22 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-260 exam
Question #: 22
Topic #: 8
[All MB-260 Questions]

You consult for an organization that is implementing Dynamics 365 Customer Insights for the first time.

You are creating training materials for the organization and need to create a glossary of terms.

Which definition should you add to the glossary?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Yuki
5 months ago
But wait, what about 'Predictions'? Isn't that a key feature of a customer insights tool, to help you predict relationships and trends in the data? That could be really useful for the organization.
upvoted 0 times
Nathan
5 months ago
I'm not so sure about that. 'Activities' also seems like it could be a good fit, since it's about tracking customer actions and events. That seems crucial for understanding customer behavior.
upvoted 0 times
Stephanie
5 months ago
Okay, let's take a look at the options. I think 'Exports' sounds like the best fit - it allows you to bring in data from external sources, which seems important for a customer insights tool.
upvoted 0 times
Herminia
5 months ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm not too familiar with the terminology used in Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, but let's see what we can figure out.
upvoted 0 times
Olen
4 months ago
D) Predictions - a feature that predicts possible relationships between different tables you have ingested.
upvoted 0 times
Clay
4 months ago
C) Activities - a feature that enables a user to define actions or events performed by customers or business contacts in ingested data.
upvoted 0 times
Maryln
4 months ago
B) Exports * a feature that allows ingestion of data from a wide variety of data sources external to the application.
upvoted 0 times
Goldie
4 months ago
A) Tables - a configurable structure that forms the basis of the forms that compose the user interface of Dynamics 365 Customer Insights.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel