Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-260 Topic 4 Question 34 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-260 exam
Question #: 34
Topic #: 4
[All MB-260 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You are responsible for creating segments for your company's marketing team using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights.

Your Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) wants to run a re-engagement campaign for customers that have a high probability of no longer purchasing your organization's products in the next three months.

The CMO asks you to use Dynamics 365 Customer Insights to generate a segment of customers that would meet this requirement.

Solution:

1. Generate an attribute-based segment suggestion using a measure for "number of purchases in the past three months. ** and "loyalty customers" as an assessment attribute.

2. On the Suggestions page, create a segment on the suggestion tile.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Bettina
11 days ago
Looks good to me. Sometimes the simplest solutions are the most effective. As long as the segment is accurately targeted, this should do the trick.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
14 days ago
Haha, the CMO must be really desperate to re-engage these customers. I hope they have a good plan to win them back!
upvoted 0 times
Goldie
4 days ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Olen
29 days ago
I'm not sure if this fully meets the goal. Shouldn't we also consider factors like customer lifetime value or product affinity to get a more accurate prediction of future purchasing behavior?
upvoted 0 times
Helaine
5 days ago
Definitely. It's important to use all available data to make informed decisions for the re-engagement campaign.
upvoted 0 times
Renay
10 days ago
We should suggest to the CMO to consider those factors as well when creating segments for the marketing team.
upvoted 0 times
Freeman
11 days ago
I agree. Those additional factors could help us target the right customers for the re-engagement campaign.
upvoted 0 times
Latrice
20 days ago
That's a good point. Including factors like customer lifetime value and product affinity could definitely provide a more accurate prediction.
upvoted 0 times
Wilda
1 months ago
I think the solution is sufficient for now. We can always adjust the segment criteria based on the campaign results.
upvoted 0 times
Noe
1 months ago
I'm not sure. Maybe we should also consider other factors like customer feedback or engagement levels.
upvoted 0 times
Lisha
2 months ago
I agree with Susana. By using the number of purchases and loyalty as assessment attributes, we can identify at-risk customers.
upvoted 0 times
Susana
2 months ago
Yes, I think this solution meets the goal because it targets customers who are likely to stop purchasing.
upvoted 0 times
Walton
2 months ago
This seems like a solid solution. Analyzing purchase history and loyalty to identify potentially disengaged customers is a smart approach.
upvoted 0 times
Latricia
9 days ago
Yes
upvoted 0 times
Cruz
25 days ago
No
upvoted 0 times
Glenn
1 months ago
User 2: B) No