Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-260 Topic 4 Question 30 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-260 exam
Question #: 30
Topic #: 4
[All MB-260 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You are responsible for creating segments for your company's marketing team using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights.

Your Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) wants to run a re-engagement campaign for customers that have a high probability of no longer purchasing your organizations products in the next three months.

The CMO asks you to use Dynamics 365 Customer Insights to generate a segment of customers that would meet this requirement.

Solution:

1. Generate a Transactional churn prediction for the next three months.

2. On the results page, review the model results to identify the characteristics of the highest "Likelihood to churn" group.

3. Create a segment from the results page using the ChurnScore field and a Greater than operator for the lower bounds value of the group you identified.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Marya
3 months ago
I laughed at the 'you will NOT be able to return to it' part. As if we needed more pressure on these certification exams! But the solution seems solid overall.
upvoted 0 times
Jesus
2 months ago
A
upvoted 0 times
Samuel
2 months ago
That's true, the pressure is already high on these exams, but at least the solution is clear.
upvoted 0 times
Raelene
2 months ago
I agree, the solution provided seems to meet the goal effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Mitzie
2 months ago
Yes
upvoted 0 times
Chantell
3 months ago
A
upvoted 0 times
Kenda
3 months ago
Yep, this looks good to me. Generating a segment based on the predicted likelihood to churn is a smart way to focus the re-engagement campaign.
upvoted 0 times
Colene
2 months ago
User 2: Agreed, focusing on customers with a high likelihood to churn is key for the campaign.
upvoted 0 times
Hoa
2 months ago
User 1: Yes
upvoted 0 times
Ty
2 months ago
User 2: Agreed, focusing on customers with a high likelihood to churn is a good strategy.
upvoted 0 times
Rolf
2 months ago
User 2: Agreed, focusing on customers with a high likelihood to churn is key for the campaign.
upvoted 0 times
Art
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Leonie
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Izetta
3 months ago
The solution seems logical, but I wonder if there are any other factors we should consider beyond just the ChurnScore. Maybe we could also look at purchase history or customer engagement metrics.
upvoted 0 times
Elenor
3 months ago
This seems like a straightforward approach to identifying high-risk customers. I like how it leverages the Transactional churn prediction model to pinpoint the target group.
upvoted 0 times
Ilona
3 months ago
Agreed, using the churn prediction model is a smart move by the CMO.
upvoted 0 times
Aleisha
3 months ago
Yes, it seems like a logical way to identify customers at risk of churning.
upvoted 0 times
Janella
3 months ago
A
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel