Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-260 Topic 13 Question 35 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-260 exam
Question #: 35
Topic #: 13
[All MB-260 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

A company's IT department has a CSV file stored on one of their Shared Documents folders within their Microsoft SharePoint sites. The data from the CSV file is ingested into Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Data.

The file contains a row header and columns of different types, such as quantities and prices. The file also contains some rows with a high proportion of nulls.

You need to clean and transform the data in Customer Insights - Data to be ready for unification.

Solution: Define column types to be appropriate field types, and name the query. Create a full name and full address columns by merging the appropriate columns if they exist. Select Next and your data is now ready for unification.

Does This meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Howard
17 days ago
I would go with Yes, as defining column types and creating full name and full address columns seem like essential steps for preparing the data.
upvoted 0 times
Alisha
18 days ago
I think the solution is on the right track, but we should also validate the data after cleaning and transforming it.
upvoted 0 times
Yolando
21 days ago
Well, what do you know? A solution that actually works. I'm impressed. It's like they read my mind!
upvoted 0 times
Andra
22 days ago
I'm not sure, maybe we should also consider removing rows with a high proportion of nulls before unification.
upvoted 0 times
Benedict
25 days ago
Haha, this is a piece of cake! Cleaning up data is like my superpower. This solution is on point.
upvoted 0 times
Valentin
9 days ago
User 4: Definitely, this solution meets the goal.
upvoted 0 times
Dona
12 days ago
User 3: I agree, cleaning up data is easy with this method.
upvoted 0 times
Azzie
14 days ago
User 2: Absolutely, this solution is perfect!
upvoted 0 times
Gene
18 days ago
User 1: Yes
upvoted 0 times
Joni
30 days ago
I agree with Tamie, selecting appropriate field types and merging columns will prepare the data for unification.
upvoted 0 times
Stephen
1 months ago
Agreed, this solution covers all the key steps. I like how it's concise and to the point.
upvoted 0 times
Rhea
1 months ago
Definitely yes! Defining the column types and creating the derived columns is exactly what I would do to get the data ready for unification.
upvoted 0 times
Ahmad
13 days ago
User 3: Yes
upvoted 0 times
Yuriko
15 days ago
User 2: Yes
upvoted 0 times
Eileen
19 days ago
User 1: Yes
upvoted 0 times
Tamie
1 months ago
Yes, I think it meets the goal because defining column types and creating full name and full address columns will help clean and transform the data.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel