Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-260 Topic 12 Question 31 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-260 exam
Question #: 31
Topic #: 12
[All MB-260 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You are implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights as your company's Customer Data Platform.

The initial dataset tables contain contacts from Dynamics 365 Sales. eCommerce customers, and service management platform incidents.

In your first unification run, you set Dynamics 365 as the primary table but only see eCommerce profiles that were able to be matched with Dynamics 365 contacts.

You need to ensure that unmatched eCommerce customers are also added as a profile in Dynamics 365 Customer Insights.

Solution: Adjust the first condition in the matching rule with the lowest precision.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Odette
2 months ago
Ha, this reminds me of that time I tried to match my socks in the laundry. The more I lowered my standards, the more mismatched pairs I ended up with. Same principle applies here, I guess.
upvoted 0 times
Emilio
1 months ago
User 2: No
upvoted 0 times
Lizette
1 months ago
User 1: Yes
upvoted 0 times
Fletcher
2 months ago
Makes sense. So, the answer is A) Yes.
upvoted 0 times
Dalene
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this. Lowering the precision of the matching rule could lead to more false matches, which could mess up the customer data. I'd want to understand the trade-offs before going with this solution.
upvoted 0 times
Francisca
2 months ago
Sheridan: That's a good point. We should explore other options before making a decision.
upvoted 0 times
Sheridan
2 months ago
User 2: Maybe there's another way to ensure unmatched eCommerce customers are added without compromising data quality.
upvoted 0 times
Kizzy
2 months ago
User 1: I agree, we need to be careful about making changes that could impact the accuracy of our customer data.
upvoted 0 times
Jani
3 months ago
I believe so, because it will increase the chances of matching them.
upvoted 0 times
Fletcher
3 months ago
But will that really ensure unmatched eCommerce customers are added as profiles?
upvoted 0 times
Edna
3 months ago
Adjusting the matching rule with the lowest precision makes sense to capture unmatched eCommerce customers. Dynamics 365 Customer Insights is all about building a comprehensive customer profile, so this solution seems like a good fit.
upvoted 0 times
Rolande
2 months ago
User 3: Definitely, it's important to have a complete view of all customers in Dynamics 365 Customer Insights.
upvoted 0 times
Cecily
2 months ago
User 2: No
upvoted 0 times
Goldie
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Lindsey
2 months ago
User 2: I agree, adjusting the matching rule with the lowest precision will help capture unmatched eCommerce customers.
upvoted 0 times
Gerald
2 months ago
User 2: I agree, adjusting the matching rule with the lowest precision should help capture those unmatched eCommerce customers.
upvoted 0 times
Dottie
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
France
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Jani
3 months ago
I think the solution is to adjust the first condition in the matching rule.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel