Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-260 Topic 11 Question 39 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-260 exam
Question #: 39
Topic #: 11
[All MB-260 Questions]

You are configuring a new Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Data environment that is focused on business accounts. You have completed business account unification, and you are now setting up contact unification.

You need to configure a relationship between a contact table and an account table.

Which two values do you need to specify on the Relationships page? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

MOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Peggie
2 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. Better make sure I've got those table names right, or I might end up configuring the wrong relationship. I hope I don't get 'tabled' on this one!
upvoted 0 times
Isidra
4 days ago
This question is a piece of cake! Just remember, it's all about the keys - primary and foreign. Can't set up those relationships without them.
upvoted 0 times
Mary
8 days ago
I'm not sure about that. I think we also need to specify the name of the parent account table and the name of the child contact table for the relationship to work properly.
upvoted 0 times
Terrilyn
8 days ago
The name of the parent account table and the child contact table are also crucial for this configuration. Wouldn't want to mix up those table names!
upvoted 0 times
Samira
12 days ago
I agree with you, Genevieve. The primary key column in the account table and the foreign key column in the contact table are essential for setting up the relationship.
upvoted 0 times
Genevieve
21 days ago
I think we need to specify the primary key column in the account table and the foreign key column in the contact table.
upvoted 0 times
Launa
27 days ago
Definitely need the primary key column in the account table and the foreign key column in the contact table. Gotta make sure those tables are linked up properly!
upvoted 0 times
Evan
12 days ago
C) Foreign key column in the contact table
upvoted 0 times
Patria
19 days ago
A) Primary key column in the account table
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel