Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-260 Topic 11 Question 32 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-260 exam
Question #: 32
Topic #: 11
[All MB-260 Questions]

You are setting up a new Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Data environment and want to connect a Microsoft Dataverse environment. While trying to connect, you receive the error This CDS organization is already attached to another Customer Insights - Data instance You need to resolve the issue and ensure you can connect the new Customer Insights - Data environment to the Dataverse.

Solution: In the Dataverse. go the Settings menu of Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys, select the Customer Insights connector and disconnect the connection.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sabra
1 months ago
That's a valid concern, we should double check before proceeding.
upvoted 0 times
Glendora
2 months ago
But what if disconnecting the connector causes data loss?
upvoted 0 times
Son
2 months ago
Dynamics 365 - where the solutions are as dynamic as the software itself. Disconnecting the old connector is the way to go, no question about it.
upvoted 0 times
Arthur
2 months ago
Ah, the old 'unplug it and plug it back in' trick. Works every time, am I right? This answer is spot on.
upvoted 0 times
Sherill
23 days ago
Great, glad it worked for you!
upvoted 0 times
Lizbeth
24 days ago
Yes
upvoted 0 times
Amira
2 months ago
Disconnect and reconnect, the IT way! I'm sure this solution will have the Dataverse singing a happier tune in no time.
upvoted 0 times
Andrew
2 months ago
This is a classic case of 'Dynamics 365 Tetris.' You gotta shuffle those connections around to make everything fit just right. Disconnecting the old one is the way to go, no doubt.
upvoted 0 times
Jaclyn
2 months ago
Great, that should resolve the issue and allow you to connect the new Customer Insights - Data environment to the Dataverse.
upvoted 0 times
Tawanna
2 months ago
Yes
upvoted 0 times
Magnolia
2 months ago
Ah, yes! Disconnecting the Customer Insights connector is the way to go. That'll clear the way for the new environment to connect. Simple and effective!
upvoted 0 times
Amie
2 months ago
Thanks for the help! I'll go ahead and try that solution now.
upvoted 0 times
Misty
2 months ago
Great! That should resolve the issue and allow you to connect the new environment.
upvoted 0 times
Allene
2 months ago
Yes
upvoted 0 times
Elenor
2 months ago
I agree with Sabra, disconnecting the connector should resolve the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Sabra
2 months ago
I think the solution provided should work.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel