Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-240 Topic 6 Question 68 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-240 exam
Question #: 68
Topic #: 6
[All MB-240 Questions]

You are setting up assets for a customer.

The VP of Field Service wants to have greater visibility to all the serialized components of an asset in a hierarchical view.

Solution: You create an Asset Category and associate it with each component and use the Location Tree for viewing. Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Charolette
24 days ago
I think we should consider other options as well, not just relying on Asset Category and Location Tree for visibility.
upvoted 0 times
Dick
1 months ago
I agree with Mitsue, having the hierarchical view through the Asset Category and Location Tree should be sufficient for the VP.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawn
1 months ago
Wait, is this a trick question? If I say A, do I get a free coffee or something? No? Alright, I'll go with B then. Hierarchy is key, my friends.
upvoted 0 times
Elke
1 months ago
B is the way to go. Can't fool the VP with some half-baked Location Tree nonsense. They want the real deal, and that means an Asset Category.
upvoted 0 times
Mollie
22 days ago
No
upvoted 0 times
Elouise
1 months ago
Yes
upvoted 0 times
Nobuko
1 months ago
I disagree, I don't think just creating an Asset Category and using the Location Tree is enough to meet the goal.
upvoted 0 times
Felicia
1 months ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm going to say A, just to be different. Shake things up a bit, you know? Who needs hierarchies anyway? Living on the edge over here.
upvoted 0 times
Jeanice
15 days ago
Yes
upvoted 0 times
Sue
17 days ago
No
upvoted 0 times
Bethanie
1 months ago
Yes
upvoted 0 times
Mitsue
1 months ago
Yes, I think creating an Asset Category and using the Location Tree will provide the VP with the visibility they need.
upvoted 0 times
Mitsue
2 months ago
I still think the solution is sufficient. The Location Tree view should be enough for the VP to have visibility.
upvoted 0 times
Phil
2 months ago
I agree with Felix. Custom reports can provide more detailed information for the VP.
upvoted 0 times
Fanny
2 months ago
B for sure. The question specifically says the VP wants a hierarchical view of the serialized components, and the Location Tree alone won't cut it. Gotta use that Asset Category.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
2 months ago
I think the solution is not enough. We should also consider creating custom reports for better visibility.
upvoted 0 times
Ashton
2 months ago
I'm going with A. The Location Tree should provide the hierarchical view the VP wants, right? Seems like a simple solution.
upvoted 0 times
Kathrine
1 months ago
I agree, it seems like a simple and effective solution.
upvoted 0 times
Murray
1 months ago
Yes, the Location Tree should provide the hierarchical view the VP wants.
upvoted 0 times
Rasheeda
2 months ago
Yes, this solution meets the goal because it allows the VP to see all serialized components in a hierarchical view.
upvoted 0 times
Gerald
2 months ago
Definitely B. Using the Location Tree alone won't give you a hierarchical view of the components. You need to create an Asset Category to associate the components.
upvoted 0 times
Carol
1 months ago
I agree, creating an Asset Category is necessary for a hierarchical view.
upvoted 0 times
Ayesha
1 months ago
No
upvoted 0 times
Brittni
2 months ago
Yes
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel