Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-240 Topic 11 Question 66 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-240 exam
Question #: 66
Topic #: 11
[All MB-240 Questions]

You are implementing a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service solution for a client

The client needs to be able to view the Parent Asset and Master Asset when the Primary Incident Customer Asset is associated to a work order. The asset data should not be stored directly on the work order. It should only be visible when the Customer Asset is selected.

Solution:

1. Create the Parent Asset and Master Asset on the work order.

2. Use Microsoft Power Automate to populate fields when the Customer Asset contains data.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Bulah
13 days ago
This question is a real head-scratcher, isn't it? I mean, who would ever think of storing asset data directly on the work order? That's like trying to fit an elephant in a shoebox. Power Automate is the way to go, for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Merlyn
19 days ago
I'd give this a big ol' 'No' - storing the asset data directly on the work order is just asking for trouble down the line. Power Automate is the way to go, baby!
upvoted 0 times
Sheron
22 days ago
Option 2 is the answer here. Using Power Automate to populate the fields is a much cleaner solution that meets the client's needs.
upvoted 0 times
Rebbeca
3 days ago
I agree, using Power Automate will ensure the asset data is only visible when the Customer Asset is selected.
upvoted 0 times
Elise
10 days ago
Yes
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
26 days ago
That's true, but creating the assets directly on the work order may not be the best approach.
upvoted 0 times
Flo
29 days ago
But by using Power Automate to populate fields, it ensures the data is only visible when the Customer Asset is selected.
upvoted 0 times
Lawrence
1 months ago
Nah, this won't work. The requirement clearly states the asset data shouldn't be stored on the work order. Option 2 is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Francene
3 days ago
Yes, using Power Automate to populate fields when the Customer Asset is selected is the correct solution.
upvoted 0 times
Alaine
5 days ago
I agree, storing the asset data directly on the work order is not the right approach.
upvoted 0 times
Devora
6 days ago
Option 2 is the best choice. It meets the requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Catherin
11 days ago
Yes, that meets the goal of not storing asset data directly on the work order.
upvoted 0 times
France
17 days ago
Agreed, using Power Automate to populate fields is the best approach.
upvoted 0 times
Paola
19 days ago
Option 2 is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
1 months ago
I disagree, I don't think it meets the goal.
upvoted 0 times
Flo
2 months ago
I think the solution meets the goal.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel