Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-230 Topic 6 Question 70 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-230 exam
Question #: 70
Topic #: 6
[All MB-230 Questions]

A customer service manager wants to find out how agents describe the reasons that customers call in for support. The manager also wants topics to be automated.

You need to ensure that the manager's requirements are met.

What should you configure?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Teddy
2 days ago
Case title for automation? That's like trying to write a novel in 140 characters. I'm going with C, the bot option seems a bit too impersonal.
upvoted 0 times
Kimbery
4 days ago
Last interaction for data mapping? Sounds like a dating app feature. I'll stick with C, it just has a nice ring to it.
upvoted 0 times
Kati
19 days ago
Power Virtual Agents, huh? Sounds like some kind of superhero team. I'll go with C, just because I like the name.
upvoted 0 times
Johnson
10 days ago
I think Power Virtual Agents is the way to go for automating topics.
upvoted 0 times
Mary
28 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. I was leaning towards A, but C also sounds reasonable. Gotta double-check the details on these Power Virtual Agents.
upvoted 0 times
Nickie
5 days ago
C) Last interaction for data mapping and automation of topic by using Power Virtual Agents.
upvoted 0 times
Lacresha
19 days ago
A) Case age for data mapping and automation of topic by using Power Virtual Agents.
upvoted 0 times
Stephen
30 days ago
I think the answer is C. Using Power Virtual Agents for data mapping and automation of topics seems like the most comprehensive solution.
upvoted 0 times
Jaclyn
9 days ago
C: Definitely, it will streamline the process and provide valuable insights into customer support reasons.
upvoted 0 times
Sharika
15 days ago
B: Yeah, it seems like the most efficient option for the customer service manager's requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Jordan
20 days ago
A: I agree, using Power Virtual Agents for data mapping and automation of topics is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Ramonita
1 months ago
Alright, I see your point. Let's go with option A then.
upvoted 0 times
Bo
1 months ago
I agree with Gerry, Power Virtual Agents seem like the right tool for this task.
upvoted 0 times
Gerry
1 months ago
But option A involves using Power Virtual Agents, which can automate topics effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Ramonita
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe option C is the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Gerry
2 months ago
I think we should go with option A.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel