Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-230 Topic 5 Question 69 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-230 exam
Question #: 69
Topic #: 5
[All MB-230 Questions]

A company has a Customer Service deployment. The company plans to implement the following:

* Al suggestions for contacts in Teams.

* Training information about the capabilities of suggestions.

You need to identify the scenarios where the relevant contacts will be provided to users. Solution: The number of similar cases that the suggested contacts have resolved. Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Maxima
25 days ago
The solution seems logical, but I wonder if it's comprehensive enough. What about other factors like the expertise of the contacts or their availability? Those could be important too.
upvoted 0 times
Yuette
21 hours ago
I agree, the expertise and availability of the contacts should also be considered.
upvoted 0 times
Willow
2 days ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Gerald
20 days ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Ronald
1 months ago
Yes, as long as the suggested contacts have a high success rate in resolving similar cases, it should meet the goal.
upvoted 0 times
Leatha
1 months ago
Ha! As if the company's IT department actually cares about training the users. They'll just throw the suggestions at them and hope for the best. 'Good luck, user, figure it out!'
upvoted 0 times
Olive
7 days ago
A: I agree, they probably won't provide any training at all.
upvoted 0 times
Kallie
16 days ago
B: No
upvoted 0 times
Felice
19 days ago
A: Yes
upvoted 0 times
Rory
21 days ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Bette
23 days ago
Ha! As if the company's IT department actually cares about training the users. They'll just throw the suggestions at them and hope for the best. 'Good luck, user, figure it out!'
upvoted 0 times
Sharika
25 days ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Mertie
1 months ago
No, because the solution should also take into account the feedback and ratings from other users about the suggested contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Victor
1 months ago
While the solution considers the number of similar cases resolved, it doesn't mention anything about the training information for the capabilities of the suggestions. I'm not sure if that's covered elsewhere.
upvoted 0 times
Sherly
23 days ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Corazon
28 days ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Crista
1 months ago
The solution seems to focus on the number of similar cases resolved by the suggested contacts, which aligns with the goal of providing relevant contacts to users. I think this is a good approach.
upvoted 0 times
Katie
15 days ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Junita
23 days ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Reita
1 months ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Cherry
2 months ago
Yes, because the number of similar cases resolved by suggested contacts will help users find the right person to contact.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel