Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-230 Topic 5 Question 67 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-230 exam
Question #: 67
Topic #: 5
[All MB-230 Questions]

A company has a Customer Service deployment. The company plans to implement the following:

* Al suggestions for contacts in Teams.

* Training information about the capabilities of suggestions.

You need to identify the scenarios where the relevant contacts will be provided to users. Solution: The number of similar cases that the suggested contacts have resolved. Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Elenor
2 months ago
You know, if they really want to make this work, they should just have the suggested contacts do a dance-off. That would definitely show who's the most qualified!
upvoted 0 times
Daniel
2 months ago
I'm just hoping the solution doesn't suggest that one guy who always takes a nap during the team meetings. That would be awkward.
upvoted 0 times
Micheal
2 months ago
Yeah, I agree with Xenia. The solution should take into account more than just the number of cases resolved. Maybe it should also consider the feedback and ratings of the suggested contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Ty
1 months ago
User3: Agreed, just looking at the number of cases resolved might not be enough.
upvoted 0 times
Sue
1 months ago
User2: Yes, that would provide a more comprehensive view of the suggested contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Celia
1 months ago
User4: No, the solution does not meet the goal if it only considers the number of cases resolved.
upvoted 0 times
Julio
1 months ago
User1: I think the solution should consider feedback and ratings too.
upvoted 0 times
Miesha
1 months ago
User3: No, the solution only focusing on the number of cases resolved may not meet the goal.
upvoted 0 times
Brittney
2 months ago
User3: I agree, just looking at the number of cases resolved might not be enough.
upvoted 0 times
Dexter
2 months ago
User2: Yes, that would provide a more comprehensive view of the suggested contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Lazaro
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Tomas
2 months ago
User2: Yes, I agree. It's important to have a more comprehensive approach.
upvoted 0 times
Carey
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Xenia
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. Shouldn't the solution also consider the expertise and availability of the suggested contacts? Just going by the number of cases resolved doesn't seem like enough information.
upvoted 0 times
Alex
2 months ago
User 3: No
upvoted 0 times
Alethea
2 months ago
User 2: Yes
upvoted 0 times
Margurite
2 months ago
User 1: I think the solution should also consider expertise and availability.
upvoted 0 times
Louvenia
3 months ago
I think the solution is good overall, but we should also consider other factors like customer satisfaction ratings for the suggested contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Micheal
3 months ago
I'm not sure. What if the suggested contacts have resolved cases that are not relevant to the current issue?
upvoted 0 times
Elenore
3 months ago
I think the solution meets the goal. The number of similar cases that the suggested contacts have resolved seems like a good way to identify the relevant contacts for the users.
upvoted 0 times
Herminia
3 months ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Wendell
3 months ago
That makes sense. It would help users connect with the right contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Coleen
3 months ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Eladia
3 months ago
I agree with Zona. It's important to have relevant contacts based on their experience in resolving similar cases.
upvoted 0 times
Zona
4 months ago
Yes, I think the solution meets the goal because it considers the number of similar cases resolved by suggested contacts.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel