Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-230 Topic 1 Question 66 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-230 exam
Question #: 66
Topic #: 1
[All MB-230 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

A company has a Customer Service environment and implements historical analytics reports.

Users report that they are not able to access the historical analytics reports.

You need to ensure users can access the reports.

Solution: Add the users to the customer service representative security role.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mertie
3 months ago
I think adding users to the customer service representative security role will allow them to access the reports.
upvoted 0 times
Jade
3 months ago
Hmm, I wonder if there are any other factors we should consider, like data source permissions or report configurations. Better double-check the whole setup.
upvoted 0 times
Eve
3 months ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Mertie
3 months ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Berry
3 months ago
Haha, this reminds me of that time I accidentally added everyone in the company to the CEO's role. Talk about a chaos nightmare!
upvoted 0 times
Jamie
2 months ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Iesha
2 months ago
Haha, that must have been a disaster! Adding users to the customer service representative role seems like a safer option.
upvoted 0 times
Glynda
2 months ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Aja
2 months ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Isadora
3 months ago
I'm not sure that's the right approach. Shouldn't we also check the permissions and access settings for the reports themselves?
upvoted 0 times
Ty
3 months ago
Adding users to the customer service representative role seems like a logical step to ensure they can access the reports. Hopefully, this resolves the issue quickly.
upvoted 0 times
Solange
2 months ago
User 2: Agreed, that should give them access to the historical analytics reports.
upvoted 0 times
Felton
2 months ago
User 1: I think adding users to the customer service representative role is a good idea.
upvoted 0 times
Veronika
2 months ago
User 2: Agreed, that should give them access to the historical analytics reports.
upvoted 0 times
Anglea
2 months ago
Great, that should solve the problem!
upvoted 0 times
Pamella
2 months ago
User 1: I think adding users to the customer service representative role is a good idea.
upvoted 0 times
Eura
3 months ago
Yes
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel