Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-220 Topic 5 Question 72 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-220 exam
Question #: 72
Topic #: 5
[All MB-220 Questions]

Your organization wants to create forms and embed the forms on your external website. You are creating forms for the different processes and need to select the proper audience for the form. Which two audiences could you select?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Leota
22 days ago
I see your point, Penney. Contact and Campaign could also be suitable audiences depending on the processes.
upvoted 0 times
Penney
26 days ago
I think Contact and Campaign would be better options for the forms.
upvoted 0 times
Lawrence
1 months ago
I agree with Ming. Account and Opportunity are the most relevant audiences for the forms.
upvoted 0 times
Ming
1 months ago
I think we should select Account and Opportunity as the audiences for the forms.
upvoted 0 times
Phuong
2 months ago
I see your point, Winifred. Contact and Campaign could also work well for our forms.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
2 months ago
I'm feeling A and C on this one. Can't go wrong with the classic Account and Contact combo for external website forms.
upvoted 0 times
Izetta
14 days ago
I agree, Account and Contact are the most relevant audiences for our forms.
upvoted 0 times
Rosalind
22 days ago
Great choices! Account and Contact are definitely the way to go for external website forms.
upvoted 0 times
Reuben
28 days ago
C) Contact
upvoted 0 times
Lettie
1 months ago
A) Account
upvoted 0 times
Carline
2 months ago
Ha! Imagine trying to embed a Campaign form on your website. That would be like trying to herd cats. Account and Contact are the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Jacob
2 months ago
I agree, Account and Contact make the most sense. Opportunity and Lead don't really fit the context of an external website form.
upvoted 0 times
Kirk
7 days ago
Yeah, Campaign doesn't seem like a good fit either.
upvoted 0 times
Lorita
11 days ago
Opportunity and Lead wouldn't really work for a website form.
upvoted 0 times
Ira
12 days ago
I agree, those two options make the most sense.
upvoted 0 times
Erasmo
1 months ago
I think Account and Contact are the best choices.
upvoted 0 times
Winifred
2 months ago
I think Contact and Campaign would be better choices. They are more closely related to our external website.
upvoted 0 times
Idella
2 months ago
I agree with Caprice. Account and Opportunity are the most relevant audiences for our forms.
upvoted 0 times
Tegan
2 months ago
Hmm, I think Account and Contact would be the best choices. Those seem like the logical options for embedding forms on an external website.
upvoted 0 times
Rodrigo
2 months ago
Yes, those options make sense for capturing information from users on the external site.
upvoted 0 times
Margarita
2 months ago
I agree, Account and Contact would be the most relevant audiences for embedding forms on the website.
upvoted 0 times
Caprice
2 months ago
I think we should select Account and Opportunity as the audiences.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel