Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-220 Topic 2 Question 69 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-220 exam
Question #: 69
Topic #: 2
[All MB-220 Questions]

Your organization is launching a new brand and product line named Fourth Coffee.

As part of the launch strategy, the marketing team is planning a large event. The team wants to send email invitations using launch@fourthcoffee.com as the From email address.

You need to set up the domain authentication for the new brand.

Which domain should you set up?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tennie
19 days ago
I'm feeling lucky! I'm picking D) launch.fourthcoffee.com. What could go wrong with that?
upvoted 0 times
Pilar
20 days ago
Hmm, this is a tough one. I'm going to go with C) www.fourthcoffee.com. It's the safest bet, like wearing socks with your sandals.
upvoted 0 times
Darell
21 days ago
I'm just going to guess B) powerpages.fourthcoffee.com. Why not? It sounds fancy and official, like it might be the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Rana
25 days ago
Hold on, is this a trick question? I bet the answer is D) launch.fourthcoffee.com. That's the email address they want to use, so that's the domain they need to set up, right?
upvoted 0 times
Lisha
2 days ago
I agree, let's go with D) launch.fourthcoffee.com for the domain authentication.
upvoted 0 times
Venita
11 days ago
I see your point, but the email address they want to use is launch@fourthcoffee.com, so D) launch.fourthcoffee.com seems like the correct choice.
upvoted 0 times
Naomi
12 days ago
But what about A) fourthcoffee.com? Wouldn't that be the main domain for the brand?
upvoted 0 times
Larae
19 days ago
I think you're right, D) launch.fourthcoffee.com makes the most sense.
upvoted 0 times
Marjory
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think C) www.fourthcoffee.com might be the best option. Doesn't the 'www' version usually work better for email?
upvoted 0 times
Basilia
4 days ago
I think C) www.fourthcoffee.com is the best option for the email invitations.
upvoted 0 times
Nguyet
13 days ago
D) launch.fourthcoffee.com
upvoted 0 times
Selma
18 days ago
C) www.fourthcoffee.com
upvoted 0 times
Trina
23 days ago
B) powerpages.fourthcoffee.com
upvoted 0 times
Malcolm
24 days ago
A) fourthcoffee.com
upvoted 0 times
Gwenn
1 months ago
I see the point, but I still think using the main domain is the best option for overall brand consistency.
upvoted 0 times
Carrol
2 months ago
I think we should go with launch.fourthcoffee.com to make it more specific to the event.
upvoted 0 times
Eladia
2 months ago
I agree with Aide, using the main domain will make the email invitations more trustworthy.
upvoted 0 times
Wilson
2 months ago
Definitely go with A) fourthcoffee.com. That's the main domain, so it makes the most sense to set that up for the email address.
upvoted 0 times
Sena
29 days ago
Yes, it's important to use the main domain for the email address.
upvoted 0 times
Lazaro
1 months ago
I agree, A) fourthcoffee.com is the best choice for the domain authentication.
upvoted 0 times
Aide
2 months ago
I think we should set up the domain authentication for fourthcoffee.com.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel